(Sneak Peek) Chapter 13

Omniscient

They continued to walk around the mall as Trinity led the way since they were there for her to get anything she wanted, Dave's treat. She walked looking through the windows of the stores until she eyed something cute. This gesture really made her think if she could drop Jay what would it be like having Dave's full attention. As she thought this she went into the Fendi store looking at the different shoes and clothing. She slightly glanced up at Dave who was planning on buying a couple things for himself as well.

She admired him as he looked around and picked out a couple of outfits and shoes. She really thought to herself about trying something more than just being fuck buddies. She was so lost in hed thoughts that they eventually made eye contact and he winked at her making her melt from across the store. She looked down blushing and soon continued looking for a cute outfit and some shoes. Dave's mind, on the other hand, was far from relationships. He had been thinking all day about how he could get things back on track and get things going smooth after Mitch was out of the picture.

The mall was something slight so he could try and keep from stressing. He had already bought his things and sat down waiting for Trinity to pick a couple more outfits. He wasn't tripping about waiting for her because he had been through it before. For the most part his focus was set on his phone, but every now and then he would check his surroundings. A force of habit that he had picked up when he started running the streets. At one moment as he looked around he spotted Tonique outside of the store about to enter. When they locked eyes a smile formed on her face.

She walked in and they met halfway. He hadn't seen Tonique in months. Trinity wasn't the reason for their discontinued communication, which was a story for another day. Dave licked his lips looking down at her figure, which brought back very pleasant memories for him. She pulled him in for a hug as his arms snaked around her.

"Long time no see stranger." She smiled.

"Likewise." He replied readjusting his snapback.

"What you been up to?" She smirked sizing him up in the most sexual way possible.

Trinity stood in the doorway of the dressing room looking on at the two as they engaged in conversation.

"Shit nothing." He shrugged keeping his comments short.

"You miss me?" she asked

"Shit I don't know. After what happened, I got mixed feelings." he spoke in all honesty. The pleasure he felt with her was beyond anyone else's reach as of now. No one could do it like Tonique and that was what he missed most, but the little bit of drama that came with fooling around with her wasn't his cup of tea. Trinity was now back hidden from his line of sight curiously looking on at the girl with the big ass and Dave flirt and laugh. She didn't want to jump to conclusions because he wasn't hers to be claiming.

She continued to watch them talk before they hugged one last time, but tightly and exchanged a look as if it were full of lust. She quickly went back into the dressing room and waited a minute before coming back out. Dave was now back in his spot.

"This look cute?" she hesitantly asked as he looked up

"Yeah, it hug ya ass perfectly." He licked his lips before looking down at his phone and typing. She stood there for a second before going back into the dressing room. Her curiousity was telling her to just go ahead and ask him who she was, but another part was telling her she had a whole boyfriend and that she should mind her own business. She stepped out of the clothes and put her own back on before coming out of the dressing room and walking up to the register with Dave. She sat the stuff down for the man to ring up as Dave pulled out a wad of hundreds.

The man told him the tolad as he bagged everything and grabbed the amount out of Dave's hand.

"Keep the change." Dave spoke before grabbing Trinity's bag and walking out with her. This lowkey turned her on, but her mind went back to the girl and caused her mood to change.

"I can carry it myself Dave." She reached for the bag.

"Nah I got it ma." He moved the bag away.

"Dave I can't hold it."

"No."

"Dave give me the bag." She rolled her eyes

"No I said i got it." He continued with a calm tome not really realizing she was starting to catch an attitude.

"Dave! Let me carry the damn bag!" She raised her voice in annoyance. He looked down at her with a frown.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Trin?" He retaliated as they walked through the mall. She slightly came back to her senses and mumbled nothing.

"Nah its some shit wrong with you." He stopped and grabbed her arm keeping her from walking away. She was trying not to be attached and be a baby, but she couldn't help it. She would never admit it, but she was jealous. For what? She didn't even know.

"Dave let me go." She said softly

"What's wrong with you? Ya nigga acting crazy again?" He asked confused. She shook her head no.

"Can you just take me home please.. I just have a headache." She lied trying not to take the conversation further.

"Is that really what's wrong?" He asked skeptically. She nodded and they walked towards the exit of the mall as he let her arm go.

They went to his range rover and she got in the passenger side while he put all of the things they bought in the back seat. He hopped in and strated up the car.

"You sure you wanna go home?" He asked knowing how she felt about Jay at times.

"Mhm." she hummed. He looked at her knowing it wasn't a headachethat had her acting like this because if she had one she wouldn't be trying to go back hime to get an even bigger one. He stayed silent and just headed towards her place.

....To be Continued....
<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

I just wanna say I love yall so much😂, even the ghost readers. Thank yall for 35.4K😭💙. I wanted to post this to get yall back on the edge of yall seats. The actual chapter should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow at the least. I got some tweaking to do.

                                   <>~<>mxneybxgg😇💰