14. Behind Closed Doors

(SN: sorry for any errors)
<Previously>

"Stop lying to me. I saw the shit with my own eyes. Lie to me again." He said in the darkest tone ever, making her scoot back towards the front door. She tried to hold in her cries as he stared at her with no emotion.

"Stop that shit and get the fuck up!" He barked she sniffled and slowly got up.

"Hurry up." He yelled pulling her up by her arm. She then started to cry more still in shock at the way he was acting. She knew she was in the wrong, but the way he was acting was too much for her to handle.

"Jay, stop, it hurts." She said softly tryingvto wiggle her arm out of his grip.

"I don't give a fuck. I didn't want to do this shit to you, but you need to learn ya lesson. I tried to hide this side of me the best I could, but you had to go fuck around on me." He chuckled to himself a bit dragged her into the room.

"Jay please. Stop." She tried harder to get out of his grip.

"Stop that shit!!" he yelled smacking her again she cried hard.

Never in a million years did she think it would come to this. She laid there on the bed as he beat her thinking how could she have been so stupid. She knew nothing about this side of him he kept it locked away for so long. She just prayed that the pain would go away and that he would be normal by the morning.

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

Trinity

I laid in the bed still as a rock. My whole body was sore and I still couldn't wrap my mind around the events that took place last night. It felt so..surreal. I hesitated to move out of his grip not knowing if he would be normal or the same. I was so confused because he had been so sweet and loving for so long and just snapped. I never thought cheating would make him hit me. I cried so hard last night that my head started to hurt. Looking over at him I made sure he was sleep.

I slowly slid from under his grip and got out of the bed. Walking into the bathroom i turned the light on. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and was disgusted. I had a bruise on my face, arm and upper thigh. My hair was all over the place I couldn't help, but tear up because I hated what I was looking at. Silently crying I turned on the shower. I tried my best not to break down so Jay wouldn't hear me. I slid my clothes off and stepped in still sore as ever.

I stood in there for atleast ten minutes thinking that my brother was right about this and if this was real the child had to be too. I cried even more as the sound of running water masked my slight coughs and sniffles. Just think if I hadn't got mad at Dave I wouldn't be here now. Dave probably wouldn't even want me after this. I was being so selfish and didn't even realize it. There was no way I was going to tell Dave about this because, for one he probably wouldn't even want to talk to me, and two I dont want him to do something crazy.

Knowing what he does doesn't make things any better for me because of the horrific images that could possibly happen. I just hoped this was a one time thing. Maybe me and Dave having a little arguement was the right thing for the both of us. Jay probably won't act like this again and I wouldn't have Dave out here looking stupid. As I thought, the shower curtain suddenly was drew back and there stood Jay. He had this unreadable expression on his face that made me tense up.

"Fuck you crying for?" he mumbled taking off his clothes and stepping in the shower with me.

"Nothing." I mumbled moving to make more room for him. I started to wash up and clean the areas i hadn't got and once i was done I attempted to step out. He grabbed my sore arm and glared at me.