7. Know you Better

Trinity

I woke up the next morning naked in Don's or Dave's arms. I could feel his member on my thigh. I replayed the things that happened last night in my head. Smiling and looking under the covers I got a good peak at his manhood and boy boy boy. God took his time. I dropped the covers and slowly slid out of his grip and out the bed. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once I got out I needed some clothes so i looked through his drawers quietly. I opened his top drawer finding some boxers and condoms with two guns stuffed on the side. I wasn't gonna be all in his business because it wasn't my place to, but I don't know anybody who keeps two guns in their underwear drawer unless they really are in some shit.

I pulled out a pair of his boxers and closed the drawer back. I looked through a couple more drawers and found a t shirt. I slipped it on and looked overs at Dave sleeping. I slightly tip toed out of the room and closed the door softly. I went into the kitchen and looked in the pantry for some pancake mix or something. Once I found some i placed it on the counter with the eggs. I looked in his cabinets for a pan to cook with and placed it on the stove letting it heat up. It took me atleast 30 minutes to make everything. I cut the stove off and placed the pans in the sink.

I sat our plates and juice on the island and went back into his room. I stepped in seeing he had rolled over on to the sise that I was previously on and was knocked out. He looked so sexy that I almost didn't want to wake him, but I didn't want the food to go to waste. I crawled in the bed and laid on his back. I massaged his shoulders. He moved around before his eyes slowly opened making him look even sexier. I smiled as he looked at me trying to wake up.

"Dave get up. I made you breakfast." He was wide awake by then and had turned over on his back as I straddled his lap.

"Good morning." He spoke rubbing my booty as if it was normal.

"Goodmorning," I smiled

"You need to get up because I made us breakfast." I spoke rubbing his chest.

"Oh so you coooking for a nigga now?" he laughed

"Shut up, I just felt like fixing you breakfast, I mean it's the least I could do." I giggled as I lifted myself off of his lap and stood at the edge of the bed. He threw the covers back and got out of the bed fully naked making me stare at his cute little butt.

"Stop that shit." he caught me looking before walking into the bathroom. I laughed and pulled him out some boxers knowing he would need them. As I waited for him I checked my phone.

Jay🤣💙- Where you at?
Jay🤣💙- Trinity!??

I rolled my eyes at the messages I got earlier. I wasn't gonna reply at first, but I decided to do it now to avoid and interrogation later. I had a feeling he knew someone else was in the picture, but I couldn't be sure so I wasn't going to worry about it.

Trinity💍- Sorry I slept over Leslie's.

I surprised myself because I was starting to lie so much to Jay and with every lie I was digging myself ina deeper hole. The longer I kept lying the more drama I felt there would be, but I figured I could avoid it by easily not getting caught. How hard was it? I shifted my attention to a soaking wet Dave. He swiftly passed me and slipped the boxers I laid out on and lotioned up the parts of his body that were revealed. I watched as he did his little morning routine before we went to eat. You would've thought the food was cold because of how long he took getting himself together. I honestly thought it was common amongst girls, but I guess not.