6. Risk Takers

Omniscient
(Dave's Birthday)

Trinity and Leslie walked around the mall looking for outfits for later on that night. As they did so Trinity caught her best friend up on the things that had taken place the last couple of weeks with Don.

"Trin I told you something ain't right with Jackson. That nigga be buggin'. Like something is really different and I don't know what it is, but its there." She looked over to her friend with a concerned expression.

"I don't know, but that's not relevant right now. I think I'm really liking Don though." Trinity smiled as her best friend clapped.

"I just knew yall would hit it off, yall was gonna have to get a long either way because i'm always around Jeremy." Leslie smiled before sticking her tongue out.

"Oh so yall back on good terms?"

"Yeah, i guess it was a misunderstanding. The lil girl was just his little sister best friend."

"His sister?"

"Girl don't get me started." Leslie waved before they walked into a different store.

The two had shopped for a half hour before Jeremy called Leslie. Him and Don wanted to go out to eat with them before going to the club later that night.

"Yall still at the mall?" Jeremy yelled through the phone causing Trinity to laugh at her best friend's face.

"Why you yelling?" She spoke with irritation

"You don't hear this nigga Don blasting loud ass music?"

"Mhm, but yeah we were just about to leave."

"We'll pick yall up." He spoke before hanging up

They made their way out of the mall and waited awhile before spotting Don's all white range rover. Jeremy got out of the front seat letting Trinity get in and opened the back door letting Leslie in before he did so himself. They were set on grabbing lunch at The Modern. Trinity and Leslie had never been there before, but Dave and Jeremy had once before. Trinity and Leslie were intrigued with the way they carelessly spent money, but it wasn't any of their business of how the two obtained it so they let it be. Once arriving at the restaurant Dave got out giving his keys to the valet and went to open Trinity's door letting her and Leslie lead the way.

 Once arriving at the restaurant Dave got out giving his keys to the valet and went to open Trinity's door letting her and Leslie lead the way

They walked in and were immediately seated they earned a couple of stares, but none of them cared. As they waited for their server to bring back their drinks and appetizers they initiated conversation.

"So let's get straight to the point." Jeremy started.

"Have yall fucked yet?" Leslie finished as they looked between Dave and Trinity for answers. The two looked at each other and laughed at their friends' bluntness.

"I'll let yall wonder." Dave spoke keeping a poker face as Trinity tried hiding her smile looking at the menu knowing they hadn't gotten that far, but they did get sexual.