2. Just the Beginning

Omniscient

A couple days had gone by since Trinity and Dave crossed paths. Trinity had not seen him around after he safely dropped her of at home, but he had been seeing her around all the time. Most times he hadn't tried to go looking for her. It just so happened that they traveled the same route everyday crossing paths undetected by the other person. Dave hadn't realized, until that night, that he passed by her apartment building every single day on his journey to and from where he laid his head at night.

Trinity being so engulfed in her independence and hardcore work ethic didn't have time to stop and "smell the flowers". She was a part time college student when she wasn't working. She was aiming for her medical degree and as the days went by it got harder and harder to manage everything that was on her plate. In the back of her head she felt she could do just about anything given that when obtaining her bachelors degree she had a tough time dealing with family problems. Trinity had always dreamed of going into the part of the medical field that dealt with children.

She mostly wanted to be an obstetrician. She was overly fascinated with the whole idea of human reproduction. It may sound weird, but it was who she was. Today was an off day for Trinity and boy was she glad about it. She felt as if she had been slacking in school, so she wanted to take some time and get back on track. Her and Leslie, who also is studying in the medical field, decide they would meet at Trinity's.

She had just gotten dressed in some lounging clothes once she heard a knock at her door. She walked through the all white loft like space. The way the sun complimented the white made anyone not want to step foot into the space fearing that they would make it dirty.

 The way the sun complimented the white made anyone not want to step foot into the space fearing that they would make it dirty

Once she reached the door. She unlocked and opened it smiling directly at her best friend of seven years. Both Leslie and Trinity were now in their second semester of medical school and had been through so much since they met in high school. The this shared desire for medicine only brought them closer.

"Hey boo." Trinity greeted stepping aside to let a tiresome looking Leslie in.

"Hey girl." She groaned plopping down on Trinity's couch causing her messy bun to become even messier.

"Sisss, you look rough." Trinity plopped down next to her best friend.

"Girl, you dont know the half. You know Jeremy is an asshole." She said in a bit irritated tone.

"What already!? What the fuck did he do?" Trinity exclaimed

"So you know we had been talking since we met, right?" Leslie looked over at her

"Yeah." she nodded before Leslie rolled her eyes and continued.

"So this morning I ended up staying over his place after one thing led to another. Tell me why when I was about to leave some other bitch was at his door. She started coming at me sideways sis." Trinity frowned and jerked back at the thought of some girl attempting to fight her bestfriend.