17.Rough Riders (Cont.)

(SN: sorry for any errors)
<Previously>

"You gotta go with your gut." Jeremy spoke knowing why Dave had not said a word.

He started to think if all of this was really worth risking him being on the Fed's radar once again. It wasn't hard for him to steer them away from him, but he didn't need to extra attention with him being in the process of closing big deals that would take his business to the next level. Jeremy sat there wondering what was going through his head and Dave finally looked at him and did a quick nod confirming that he was going to go through with it.

They cruised down some back streets trying to avoid and distractions or threats and they eventually reach their destination. Jeremy pulled into a garage and Dave hopped out opening the back door and pulling Jay out letting him hit the ground hard. The lights flickered around them as he winced in pain on the concrete. Jeremy moved the car out of sight for precautionary measures. He pulled Jay up off the ground and dragged him behind by his collar to a darker area of the building and pushed him in the middle of the room. Shit had just begun and Dave knew he wasn't ready for the torture he had planned.

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

Omniscient

"Tie 'em up tight!" Dave spat at Newk and Los. Newk and Los never took his demands to heart when it came to moments like this.

Almost all of his anger would be taken out in really harsh demands and they knew this was pretty much his only way to let out the frustration and not hold it in. Dave stared into the darkness with a deadly glare as they tied Jackson to a chair. Jackson was beyond scared for his life at this point but he refused to let it show. They cut two lamps on in the room giving everyone more sight even though they were dimmed. Dave dragged a chair from across the room and placed it right in front of Jackson before he sat down in it, he stood over Jackson as he looked at the floor. Jackson looked up at him and smirked shrugging his shoulders ready for whatever Dave was gonna do.

Dave instantly slapped him across the face with all his might making him and the chair fall over. He bent down and lifted him and the chair up just by Jackson's chin. By this time Jeremy had joined them and was leaning up against the wall. Jay smirked with his busted lip staring at Dave who glared right back at him. Without taking his eyes off Jay he sat down in the chair and pulled out a pocket knife. Instantly he forced it into Jay's left shoulder and slowly dug it through his fore arm leaving a gigantic cut there as blood gushed from his wound. Jay winced and laughed through the pain all while shaking his leg as if it was comforting him. dave left the knife in his arm and nodded for Newk to bring the rest of his supplies.

"So you like that?" Dave chuckled before grabbing the bleach that Los handed him and slowly pouring a cap full in his wound. "You like that too?" Dave asked sarcastically grinning as Jay stomped his foot in pain and bit his lip before laughing uncontrollably. Stray tears left his eyes as he laughed showing that this hurt him more so than it pleased him. Dave shook his head and scoffed at his act.

"This nigga a mutant or some shit." Newk laughed at Jay whose laughing died down from the pain. He started to look like he was going unconscious, but Dave wasn't letting that happen He splashed a glass of cold water on his face and got a screw driver.

"You wanna know my favorite movie boy?" Dave stood up tapping the screw driver on his skin. Jay moved his head around as if he was struggling to stay awake and worked up the courage to say.

"What nigga... Holiday Heart." he chuckled a little before following with the word bitch.

Dave instantly stuck the screw driver into his wrist and spoke as Jay screamed.