16. Rough Riders

(SN: sorry for any errors)
<Previously>

"I need help right now!!" Nurses and visitors looked up and most of the nurses dropped what they were doing and brought a gurney to me.

I placed her on there and ran my hand down my face praying that she would pull through. I went and dat down for a minute trying to contain myself. I sat there thinking of who I would call first. I pulled out my phone and called J who answered on the first ring.

"Wassup nigga." He answered

"Get to the city hospital right fucking now." I said shaking my leg and hanging up. I paced in the waiting area as I waited for him to come in. Ten minutes later he came rushing in.

"What happened?" he said looking at the blood on my clothes. I took him to the side away from everybody else and told him what happened.

"I was cruising trying to clear my mind and I found Trinity at a bus stop unconscious. Her face fucked up and all." He clenched his jaws thinking the sams thing I was thinking. It was probably hitting closer to home for him cause that's his girl best friend and he has a sister. Now if that was his sister it would've been hell for everybody, not saying it won't be hell coming Jay's way. J gave me the look that read that he wanted to go get this nigga himself. I let him go. I wanted to stay here in case the doctors had updates. In the meantime I sat and thought of how dirty I would do that nigga.

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

Omniscient

About an hour or so went by as Dave sat in the waiting room with his face buried in his hands. Jeremy charged through the front entrance with Leslie, Trinity's mom, and brother hot on his heels. Dave hadn't looked up once to see what was going on. In the moment a lot was rushing through his head. What was he doing here right now? Why was this hitting home to him? Was she even worth risking a murder charge amongst other charges if he was figured out. He questioned many things that weren't relevant to what he needed to do.

"Don." he heard a woman's voice. He looked up recognizing that it was Leslie. She had tears running down her face and a messy bun while in pajamas, indicating she was alerted out of her sleep and had been crying the whole night.

"W-Where is she?" Trinity's mom blurted coming into sight from behind Leslie. Don just looked and didn't say a word. He didn't plan on saying anything because he was still trying to wrap his mind around everything. Jeremy noticed and told them what happened and that she was in the ER. That was all he had to say before Terrence started pacing back and forth breathing heavily and uncontrollably. Everybody's minds were racing with anger towards themselves and towards the one and only. Jackson. Trinity had been a good girl all her life and loved people hard, which made it hard for them to hate her, but for him to do this to her it broke everyone. The only clear explanation for tbis was his bipolar disorder and schizophrenic traits.

After a couple of minutes more of Trinity and Leslie's coworkers started to show up. They all gathered around Leslie and Trinity's mother. This group of people all here for Trinity was the quietest part of the hospital either people were letting stray tears of confusion and anticipation trail down their cheeks as the tension grew seeing other people across the waiting area break down and cry in front of doctors. This was no place for any of them but most of all Dave, he hated hospitals the most out of everyone because nothing good ever came out of him being there. Out of nowhere he hopped up startling the women except for Leslie who knew his intentions. He gave Jeremy a look and a head nodded before Jeremy returned the nod and walked out of the front entrance of the hospital. Dave took the little time he had still in the waiting area to go speak to her mother. As he walked up to her with a dealy glare, Terrence noticed and jumped in front of him before he could reach his mother.