9. Business

Dave

"You ready yet? We gotta leave mama." I yelled from the living room.

"Almost." Trinity yelled back.

We were about to leave for out flight to Vegas and she was taking forever. I didn't want to rush her, but we couldn't miss this flight.

"Okay, I'm ready." She walked out of the room with her bags and her purse.

"About damn time." I laughed as she handed me her bags.

"Shut up." She laughed getting in the car as I put them in the back seat. We were meeting Leslie and J at the airport.

"Nah, its my job to aggravate you." I joked as I backed out of my drive way and headed to the airport.

Once we got there I parked before unloading all of the heavy bags and let her carry the small ones. We walked in and followed the signs to our terminal. Once we got there I spotted J and sat our stuff down by them.

"Wassup bro." I greeted as we dapped each other up.

"Shit nothing. You ready?" he said referring to our meeting tonight.

"Always man." I said sitting down.

I looked across to Leslie and Trinity talking and laughing. We had like an hour before departure. So I sat and listened to music as Jeremy handled business with Los and Newk over the phone.

Omniscient

Trinity and Leslie sat on the opposite side talking about what they would do once the got to Las Vegas. The girls had taken trips before, but they had never went across the U.S. This was just what they needed. The ultimate trip to calm their nerves and relax. Dave had suggested that the two come with them for them to get a glimpse of what life was like with him and Jeremy. Jeremy could see that Leslie was his match and didn't plan on letting her go. He wanted to show her the world and what she could possibly be missing.

Dave wanted that for Trinity too, but it would take a little work since their relationship was already complicated. He could wait, but that didn't mean that he would stop enjoying life to wait for her to realize. After awhile Jeremy got hungry. Dave sat there on his phone arranging the meeting with his soon to be cartel.

"I'm finna get something to eat. Yall want something?" He looked at Leslie and Trinity.

"I'm good." Trinity said.

"I do. I'm coming with you." She hopped up

"I should've known greedy ass." He laughed as they walked off and disappeared into the big crowd.

Trinity smiled at their relationship and couldn't be more proud for her best friend. She lookedover at Dave who was engulfed in his phone she decided she would take a picture of him just for the hell of it.

 She lookedover at Dave who was engulfed in his phone she decided she would take a picture of him just for the hell of it