15. Up in Flames

(SN: sorry for any errors)
<Previously>

As Dave was on hisway home Leslie being the concerned best friend, called Terrence and asked him to check up on Trinity tonight. He accepted her request and was immediately over to her place once Leslie sent him her address. Because they weren't speaking he didn't know where she currently lived and this would be his first time over there. Trinity had been crying her eyes out the whole day being thats he couldn't leave the house or do anything now without Jay knowing.

His bipolar disorder started to show more and got worse by the day. Trinity had no clue that things could get worse for her, but all she had to do was go by his rules until she was able to get away safely. On the other hand a part of Dave wanted to go get Trinity that night but his conscience told him not to because he had a feeling it wouldn't turn out well. She had been on his mind since the little altercation, but he felt like they both needed a little distance because they were getting a little bit carried away with their interactions while she was still in a relationship. Everyone just hoped things would turn out well in the end.

<>~<><><><>~<><><><>~<>

Omniscient

Things with Trinity seemed to be fine when Terrence went to see her that night. When he got over there he made sure that nothing was out of place. Trinity on the other hand tried her best to throw hints, while Terrence had no clue that the man he wanted so bad to stay away from his sister had put his hands on her once again. She was forced to put on makeup so no one would get skeptical. For weeks she did the same routine. Sleep, get up before him cook him breakfast, he would leave for an hour or two, then come back force her to stay in the bed room while his friends came over. Every day the same thing.

He would still hit her if she wasn't moving fast enough which caused for his friends to gas his head up. Once again for weeks this went on. Nobody but her best friend and mother felt like something was off. It seemed as if Dave had moved on very quickly, but in the back of his mind he still had little thoughts of her, in which he would get rid of by talking to Toni who in all honesty was still no good for him. Days went by and Dave couldn't keep his mind off of Trinity, little did he know she was in a living hell with Jay. He felt like something wasn't right because he usually would have seen her around, but there wad no sign of her at work, out in public, nowhere. Leslie had been pressuring him to check on her since he was most likely the reason for her disappearance.

Leslie had gone over to her place a couple days after Terrence, but all of her knocks went unanswered. She could hear people in the apartment because of the music. She felt that it was just Jay being spiteful and not answeringthe door. Dave had yet to go over there and check on her. Being tied up with Mitch, Toni and new connects he would get side tracked and forget. This only hurt Trinity more and nobody knew.

Trinity

"Trinity what you doing in there?!" Jackson yelled through the locked bathroom door. I wiped the falling tears and inhaled

"I'm using the restroom. I'll be out in a minute." I said sitting on the floor trying to hold in my cries.

"Hurry up and keep this fucking door unlocked." He barked as I rolled my eyes with tears starting to stream again.

"Did you hear me?" he said through the door

"What if i'm in here and one of your friends walks in?" I spoke up

"Get out." he simply said before walking away from the door.

I just cried even more. For almost a month it had been like this and i was tired. I had been drained of all my energy and couldn't wait to get out of here the first chance I got. He had taken control over MY apartment and lept me as his little slave. I found out a couple days ago that he was off his meds and he could kill me if he wanted any minute, so I laid of on the disrespect before he put his hands on me again.