Chapter 16

Recap:

I look into Harrys eyes. I keep a straight face, saying the first words that came to mind.

"I'm sorry sir. But do I don't know you."

Sadness and regret flashed in his green eyes.

With Chase by my side, we just walk away.

Chases POV

That stupid son of a biscuit!

Why would he do that? To his own sister!!!!

Blake was right, he is a dick. How could so many girl love him? I just don't get it.

I look down at Blake, who still has her head down.

"Hey," I try to get her attention. " Cheer up. You're too good for him anyways. He is nothing but trash."

She nods her small head, still not looking up.

This hurts. This hurts my head, and this hurts my heart. I hate to see her like this over some scumbag!

I know it's her brother, but she needs to realize he's a major mushroom dick.

"I just..... Everything was going so well..... I don't know why.... Why would he do that Chase?"

She looks up at me with her big green eyes, tears streaming down her face.

Did you hear a crack? YA that was my heart.

" I don't know B. He's a stupid curly headed freak."

She let out a laugh which made me smile a bit. I grab her face, sliding my thumbs under her eyes, catching her fallen tears.

"To be honest, the only one who could make curly hair look good is you," I state.

" I don't know what I would do without you.... I don't want you to ever leave."

I pull her into my chest, wrapping her arms around me tightly.

" You wanna go get a hotel room so you don't have to deal with him and his leprechaun?"

I feel my chest vibrate because of her laughter.

" He's Irish. Not a leprechaun," she whispers, burying her head deeper into my chest.

" Whatever you say, girlfriend." She started laughing a tad bit more when I put an emphasis on Girlfriend.

Blake pulls away from me, looking me in the eyes.

" Let's go pack a few things and then we can go."

I nod my head and give her a smile. I pick her up, spin her around and flop her over my shoulder, running towards her house.

Her giggles fill the air. Now that is what I love to hear.

-----
----------
*not edited*
It's short but I'm planning on doing another update today!!!! Yay!!

Please vote and comment!!!