Chapter 8

Recap:

"Oh my gosh!" The female squealed quietly, my eyes wide.

Gemma.

She came running up to me and wrapping her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her also.

"What's going on?"

The deep raspy voice.

I would know that voice from anywhere.

Blake's POV

I looked up at the man standing in front of me. I blinked a couple of times to make sure I was seeing correctly.

Tears began building in my eyes again.

"Well who is this pretty little thing?" He questioned.

I couldn't help the grin on my face. I ran right up to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Hello, little B," he said using the nickname he gave me, "i missed you," he continued while holding me tighter.

"I missed you too Robin."

When my mum sent me to this school, Robin and her had only been dating, however, they are now married. I was close to Robin. He was my second father. And I loved him just as much as I loved my mum and real father.

After giving Gemma a huge hug and crying a little, we all sat down they caught me up on things that had happened. I told them about school and some memories that Chase and I had made. How we are still the best of friends. Everybody still thinks that me and him will end up together.

I would just reply with, " he's gay. He wouldn't like me like that."

"The way you look now, you could change him in a heart beat," Gemma said. My eyes went wide.

Chase has always called me pretty, gorgeous, and beautiful, along with my mother but I never believed them. I'm just a regular, ordinary girl. I'm not anything special.

But the way Gemma said that, just saying that I could turn a gay guy straight, it just surprised me.

------------------

After spending 2 hours talking to everyone, I decided to head to my room. I told everyone goodnight and gave them a kiss on the cheek.

It was only 9:00. I usually go to bed around 10:30 because of classes.

I got my pjs on and went to brush my teeth.

When I exited out of the bathroom, I looked to the door next to mine.

Harry's room.....

I felt my heart plummet into my stomach. I might hate him for forgetting me or all of the little things that we had been through, but I still miss him terribly.

At school, we weren't aloud to look up things on the internet, we would only use the internet for research and other school things. But when no one was looking I would look up 'Harry Styles' or 'One Direction.'

I would only look at the pictures though, I couldn't bare to see if there were any bad news about Harry.

Yes I had hatred for him but I had love for him also. He's still my brother.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I hadn't realized that I was now in front of his door.

I looked around and slowly reached for his door knob. Once the door opened, I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

I switched on the light and took in the sight. His room had matured with him. Instead of his walls being white, they were a navy blue. And his little twin bed was replaced with a king sized bed with navy bed sheets, and white pillows. On his walls, he had picture frames with him, mum, and Gemma. Another with him and dad. The one on the end held him and Gemma smiling at the camera. Arms around each other. When I look at this very familiar picture it looks as though one side had been folded over.