Chapter 12

Recap:

I missed this so much, that I was denying it. I was denying the fact that I needed my brother. Just because I thought he forgot me. When in reality, he never did.

--------

    "F YOU!!" I scream. I can't believe him! He can't be serious!

    "Well I'm sorry, but we can't all have what we want!" He yelled back.

     I flared my nostrils, and broke into a sprint. Running right into him.

     I knocked him down and he pulled me down with him. I start to hit him. Anywhere and everywhere.

When I look at my hands, they are covered in blood. But, it was weird.

       They weren't my hands anymore. I wiped the blood off of who's ever hands they were. I looked down at my clothes.

They weren't mine.

I stared to panic. I looked all around me, finding a reflected surface. I look at the old window to find....

Well, not me. Instead I found a man staring right at me. My breath got caught in my throat. Not just any man....

But...

Chase.

I looked down to see who i, or Chase, was on top of.

Before I could see his face, everything went black. But only for a second.

Once I regained light, I found myself in my own body.

I sighed out of relief.

But out of the corner of my eyes, I seen two men. One was on top of the other, throwing punches.

No. No, that can't be!

I walked closer, trying to see if it's what I think it was.

Sure enough, there they were.

Chase was on top of some dude. Throwing aggressive punches. I felt dizzy. I was just in his shoes, so to say.

"STOP! CHASE STOP!!!" I yelled at him.

       His movements stopped. His right fist frozen in the air. He turned his head towards me. Tears were running down his face. I didn't dare loose eye contact.

     He slowly got up and walked towards me. I took a step back.

"No. No please. Don't be afraid. Please!" He sobbed.

"What are you doing? What's going on?" I asked.

     He walked up to me, falling into my arms. I almost didn't catch him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and sobbed. Sobbed harder than he had ever sobbed.

"I'm sorry. He was going to hurt you. He.... He was going to hurt you so bad!"

I lifted my head off his shoulder, running my fingers through his hair, that had clumps of blood.

I looked at the man who was laying unnaturally still.

I froze. That person, the one Chase was trying protecting me from, 

Was Harry.

"Blake!" Chase yelled. All I could see, was darkness.

-----------

-----

"Blake, Blake wake up!!" Someone yelled. I jolted awake. Beads of Sweat on my forehead.