Chapter 18

After making sure it was safe to come out, we came out of our hiding place.

"That was close. He really is stupid. I mean I'm a big guy crushed into a closet with a girl like you I mean how could he Not Notice?" Chase spits out.

I cock my head to the side, looking at him with squinted eyes. "What do you mean 'a girl like me'???"

He just grins and walks over the my bed, getting down and pulling out a suit case.

I shake my head and walk over to him. He's going through my drawer and throwing clothes into the case. His clothes and mine.

"I think I got enough clothes to last us, but FYI, you need to get some lace undies girl."

I shake my head At home.

"You're impossible," I chuckle.

"It's true though! When we get back to school, we going shopping!!" Him and his stupid sassiness.

"Let's just go before someone comes and finds us."

Chase nods, grabbing the case, taking my hand in his big one and we walk to the door.

He peaks his head out the door. "It's clear. Let's go."

As we start heading down the stair case, we start to hear the chatter of everyone. However, there is one voice that catches me off guard.

It sounds so familiar. But it's not any of the boys or my parents.

We continue down the staircase until the last be thing I didn't want to happen.

I tripped over the step and fell on my butt.

Great.

"Did you guys hear that?"

That voice. It was just too familiar. Not a good familiar either.

"Are you ok? Hurry! We need to get out of here!" Chase said standing me up.

"I'll go check." We heard foot steps coming our way. I started to panic. They can't see us!

Chase picked me up and started to fast walk to the door, bags in my arms.

"We are almost out hold on!" Chase whispered.

We almost made it to the for. That is until we heard someone call out to us in a low voice.

"Blake?"

Chase stopped.

I know that voice.

That. That is the voice of the one who dragged me into the closet.

Slowly turning around, we both lay eyes on the one person I feared the most.

Standing in front of us, is the one who told me things in that dark room, things that I would have never expected.

Standing in front of us, was my old bully.

----
--------------
*not edited*
Thank you guys :) please vote and comment :)