Chapter 9

Recap:

"Id like to speak with Louis please," I said trying to stay calm.

"Please. Just....... Just tell me your last name.."

I was done. Done trying to avoid him. I knew that I'd have to face him eventually.

I kept telling myself that maybe just maybe he didn't forget me. But I knew that was wrong.

"Harry!!" I heard Louis shout.

I heard Harry's shallow breath on the other end.

"Styles."

The phone dropped and I hung up.

What did I just do?

--------------

Blake POV:

It's been 2 days since I talked to Harry.

Louis had texted me right a after that saying that he was sorry. I asked what happened to Harry, out of curiosity, and he said he just dropped the phone and walked away to his room. Then he came out later acting normal. Maybe he doesn't remember me. That or he just doesn't care.

Louis and I had planned to meet at a small cafe a couple blocks a away from the hotel that I had stayed at when I first came here.

I haven't told anyone about me texting Louis. So far I have dodged any conversation that has to do with Harry so I'm not gonna risk that.

I get into my car (or Harry's old car that he got and mum said he doesn't use it anymore. So I took it) I start to head to the little cafe.

*skip car ride*

I go up to the counter and order a blueberry muffin. After I get my muffin, I go and sit Down. The small cafe wasn't that packed, only a little old lady who looks as though she is getting ready to leave.

I wait for at least 5 more minutes that I get out my phone and text louis to see where he is.

Me~"dude where are you?"

Louis~"sorry, love. Took the wrong turn. We're pulling up now."

I nodded my head out of instinct, however, stopped and looked over his text again. 'We're??' I thought to myself.

I just take it as an autocorrect thing. I relax again and wait.

I hear the door the bell above the door ring and i look up.

"Hey there stranger," Louis says as he walks up to me. I smile big and stand to give him a hug. I love how comfortable I am around him.

"Hey you," I reply. I feel a weight lift off my shoulders when I realise that he's alone. That all soon faded and the weight reappeared.

"Sorry I'm late. My friend took the wrong turn. I hope you don't mind him joining us. He seemed depressed so I thought I'd bring him along. Since you make my day brighter just by your smile, Maybe you could make his day also." He said. I felt my cheeks heat up. He just said my smile itself made his day. I smile shyly at him. He seemed to see the blush and chuckled while sitting down.

"Ya that's fine," I say politely, " so where is your friend?"

"He thought he seen something, so he went to see what it was," he said returning my smile. "He should be here any minute."

As we sat down waiting, he ordered two muffins for him and his friend and two cups of tea. One cup for himself and one for me. We sat there discussing stupid things. We were arguing about if a tomato was considered a fruit or a vegetable. He was saying a fruit and I was saying a vegi. When someone interrupted us.