Chapter 23

The last thing I remember was praising that fact that I could go home while humming some sort of song in my head, then out of no where, I was seeing a bright light followed by a sudden impact. I felt my ribs breaking due to the impact of the car hitting me. I felt myself fly into the air and land on the asphalt that I was walking on just minutes ago. I felt so... many.... things. Things that a human should not feel. My leg, my arm, all of which I'm sure had bone protruding out. The blood trickling out of my forehead.

Pain

So much pain

I couldn't scream, I couldn't move. I couldn't see straight.

All I could see was that bright light shining on me. I could see a shadow in the light, leaning down and pushing its hands in front of my face. I was so confused.

What was happening. Why is there a figure blocking the light? I want to see the light.... I want to go to it. With the light, the pain is gone.

In fact, the pain was so little at that moment that I could not feel myself being lifted up and placed into something soft. Soon, I was placed in something, cutting off my view from the beauty of the light.

The pain started coming back and I could hear yelling and screaming. I could make out what was being said. I soon seen one of the dark figures above me, shine a light in my eyes, a light that was no where near as beautiful as the one I had previously been staring at. I want it back.

"Shes awake but not responding."

"What do we need to do now?"

"Put the IV in jjsmzmc xmmsk"

Words began to fade, my vision began to darken.

"She's flatlining!"

Blackness

"Push more, she needs more!"

Darkness

"Charge to 200!"

Bolt, shock, black....... the light is back.... the pain is gone....... tell mum I love her. Tell Chase I love him......

Tell Harry I forgive him..... I love you Harry.

I see the light.
.
.
.
.
.

----------

😇😇😇😇