Chapter 14

Recap:
I'm about to reach my room, when I'm yanked into a room and pushed gently against a wall.

"You have this effect on me, that no one else has had before. And I love it."

Before I can respond, I feel warm lips against my own.
---------------

What the actual hell?

It was just so sudden, it took me by surprise.

It surprised me so much that I didn't even remember what his voice sounded like.

I strode there, frozen. I didn't know what to do. I didn't think at the time to push this guy away. He kept moving his plump, soft lips against mine.

My lips stayed still. Eyes wide open. It was too dark to even seen his fricken face that was directly in front of me!!

Maybe he just got the wrong girl. YA that's it! He got has the wrong girl!

I finally come back to my Senses and put my hands on his chest. I tried pushing him away, but he kept his arms around my waist. I tried screaming, but 1: my voice was just not working at the moment. 2: he was pressing his lips to mine, still, with unbearable force. It's as though he desperate or something!

"Please....... Please kiss me back. Please Blake," He mumbled against my lips. Nope. He definitely got the right person.
His voice sounded deep, yet not to deep. I tried pushing harder against his chest. I finally pushed him hard enough, making him take two steps away from me. And in those two steps, I took multiple steps. I ran out the door, not wanting to turn around to find out who this desperate guy was. However, I heard this...... This bang. Not like a gun shot, but like something being thrown. "Damn It!!!!" I heard someone yell. It was him. Who ever it was.

I ran into my room.
"Hey, everything alright? You were gone for like 20 minutes then I heard something bang..,... Hey you ok?" Chase was standing in the middle of my room with no shirt or pants on. Just standing there in his boxers.

"Like what you see princess?" I have to admit, his body was fit.

" I always like the view," I say to him with a wink. I walk over the bed and sit down. My head in my hands.

"What wrong babe?"
Chase sits down beside me and pulls me into a side hug. I place my head in his neck.
"What happened?"

I told him everything. I told him what happened from point A to point B.
"That son of a bitch! If I ever get ahold of him, his neck will no long be attached to his body!" Chase fumed. He was mad.

"I have no idea who it even was Chase! It was surprised me so much that I just froze!!!"
He put his arms around me and hugged me tight.
"I'll help you figure this out," he paused, turning his head to look at me," stupid female dog, he made your lips all swollen! I'm the only one to make those pretty lips swollen!!" He acted as though he was yelling. I laughed at his stupid statement. He was always the one to make me laugh no matter what.
And to clear things up, yes me and Chase had kissed. On the lips. But thats because he started that, saying that we were the best of friends and we can do that. Ya kinda stupid wording but still. That was when he was drunk. But we just kinda always did. Plus he wanted to be my first kiss, and he was.

"You have a valid point," I said to him. He just smiled at me and kissed the edge of my mouth.

"Come on, let's get some sleep," he said, pulling us under the covers. He pulled me to his side, laying my head on his naked chest. He tangle his legs with mine. " i love you, babe," Chase whispered in my ear.
"I love you too Chase," I told him, looking up at him. He smiled at me, pulling me even closer. Both of us falling into a peaceful sleep.

----------

I wake up with the memory of last night. Who was it? I know for sure it wasn't Chase. For all I know it could be an Illusion. My head feels like it's on a bunch of Clouds. And not In a good way.

"Stop thinking. It's making my head hurt," Chase says. I lightly slap his arm.
" get your arm off me, I'm getting up!" I said to him, removing his arm.
"NOOOO!!!" He screams and pulls me back down. I burst out laughing as he tickles my sides. I jump up from my spot and run out the room.
Chase come running behind me and lifts me up and spins me around.
He walks down the stairs with me in his arms.
Once we get downstairs we see Robin sitting by the TV.
"Hey," I say.
He looks at me and Chase. He smiles at us. We sit on the sofa.
"Im going to get us some muffins from that little shop. Wanna come?" Chase asks me.
"Nah, I'm good."

"Ok I'll be back." Chase gives me a kiss on my forehead and leaves.

"Everything ok dear?" Robin asks, "you seem a little tense this morning."

"Ya. I'm fine." I say and give him a smile.

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT KID IM GOING TO KILL HIM!!! BLAKE!!! CHASE!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!???!"

I completely forgot about Harry!

"What did you two do?" Robin asks me through his fit of giggles.
I get up off the couch.
"You'll just have to see for yourself!" I tell and run out of the house towards the small shop that Chase went to. I really hope Robin doesn't tell him were we are!

I'm about to turn the corner when I hear Harry's voice.
"WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GO?"
I start laughing and almost trip.

Then, just like last night, I'm pulling into something hard.
My heart stops. Not again!
"Shhh he's going to hear us, babe!"

Chase! I felt the brick come off of my shoulders.

"Com'on, we'll sneak through the back."

He take my hand and start walking to the back of my house. But before we reached even a block from it, we, well I, ran into something. Or someone.

"Hey watch were you're going dude. You could've hurt her!" Chase yells.

"I am so sorry! I was just so busy trying to find my buddy's house. I'm sorry." The man said.

" it's alright, no harm done---" I trailed off when I seen who I ran into.

"I'm Niall by the way."
----------
-----
*not edited*

Ok so I had to edit this chapter because I honestly got a head of myself so ya Anyways!!!!! Here it is and I hope you guys like it!! :D

Please vote and Comment!
Thank you all!!