Chapter 15

A/N: UPDATE!! Yay!!! But before you read, keep in mind that I do have another story, Truth, out and I really want you guys to read it. Tell me what you think! Tell me if its worth continuing or not!

Recap:
I ran into something. Or someone.

"Hey watch were you're going dude. You could've hurt her!" Chase yells.

"I am so sorry! I was just so busy trying to find my buddy's house. I'm sorry." The man said.

" it's alright, no harm done---" I trailed off when I seen who I ran into.

"I'm Niall by the way."

-----
------

I was dumbfounded.
And by the look of it, so was Chase.
"Umm, anyways stranger. I should be getting back. I need to be at my friends in a whi-"

He was cut off by someone yelling in the distance.

"Where are you two??!!"

Harry.

I seen him running down the street towards us.

"Harry? Mate! What are you doing? I was just walking towards your house!" Niall ran over to Harry, who had a smile on his face after seeing his friend.

Nialls smile however, dropped when he seen Harrys hair and face. After awhile, he burst out laughing.

"Who did this to you? I wanna thank them for the entertainment!"

Harry just chuckled, looking down; embarrassed.

"Oh!" Niall turns to us with a grin. "This is..... I'm sorry I don't think I got your names."

"Blake and Chase," Harry quietly said.

"You know them? Well, a friend of Harrys is a friend of mine!"

I chuckle. I look up at Chase but he is looking at Harry. I look at him also, seeing that he had a nervous look and he looked as if he was going to run away.

"Their not my friends."

I raised an eyebrow, confused.

Maybe he is going to say that we are his siblings.

"Then how do you know them?" Nialls Irish accent projected from In front of us.
Harry consciously looked up at me. His eyes held sadness. But why?

"I don't."

My mouth goes wide open. He doesn't know us? What is that idiot doing?

I shouldn't have trusted him. I knew he never liked me. I knew I shouldn't have forgiven him.

"Oh," Niall looks at me. He must see the tears in my eyes. "Hey, this might have been a huge misunderstanding. Maybe you guys met some other time and Harry just forgot. He forgets a lot of things some times."

I shake my head.

"Don't worry. Me and my girlfriend here have never met this prick in our lives. I'm sure we wouldn't even waste our time on someone like him. Right Babe?" I feel Chase wrap his arm around my waist Protectively.

I look up him. He's got his mischievous smirk on. I know he's just trying to make Harry pissed and make him feel the pain that I'm feeling. I smile up at him. Leaning into his touch. As I look up at the ass hole himself, I swear I could see his face turn redder then a stop light. He is angry.

Good.

"Right. Sorry to bother you two. We must be going now." Chase leads me away from Niall and the other person.

"Blake!"

Harry comes right up to us, grabbing my forearm. He turns me around so that I'm facing him, Niall close behind him, looking confused as ever.

Chase stands by my side. Anger in his eyes.

I look into Harrys eyes. I keep a straight face, saying the first words that came to mind.

"I'm sorry sir. But I don't know you."

Sadness and regret flashed in his green eyes.

With Chase by my side, we just walk away.

-----
--------
*not edited*

I know it's solo short but I wanted to give you guys an update after so long!! I'm sorryyyyyyy!!!! But I've been busy trying to get my other story Truth going!
Vote and comment!! Thank you!!