Chapter 3

"I'm auditioning for the X-factor"

Wow, I didn't expect that. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for him.

I really am.

Harry can really sing and I know that he will make it big.

But making it big, means leaving.

Leaving home.

Leaving Cheshire.

Leaving Gemma and mum.

Leaving me.

I stood there. Frozen.

I don't know if it was pure shock, or what.

After a while, I felt strong arms wrap around me.

" Blake? Are you ok, love?" Harry asked me. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

I couldn't let him see me like this. If he knew what I was feeling, he would stay and never live his dream, all because of me.

I could have that happen.

I form a fake smile and turn around into my big brothers embrace. I hugged him for dear life.

" I am so happy for you! I just know you'll make it through. You'll become something big! I can just feel it!"

He pulled away and looked at me, with a big grin.

" and you'll be my good luck charm!" I looked up at him with a confused face.

He must have sensed my confusion.

" if I make it big, it's because of you!" He stated proudly. My heart leaped. A big true smile on my face appeared. As much as I didn't want to lose my brother, I had to let him go. Let him go and live his dream. I can't hold him back. One day, I'll grow up and have to live my own life. By myself.

Dinner went smoothly. Normal.

Days past. Still everything was Normal.

When the time came for harry to leave, everything seemed, out of place you could say.

Everything was hectic. Family came over to say goodbye to Harry. To wish him good luck.

And when the day that harry was about to head out the door, everything went down hill. For me anyways.

It was just a normal day for me.

I got up. Got ready for school. Went to school.

That was how I spent Harry's last day.

But the worst thing about it, I got physically abused by my normal bullies. I came home limping, coughing up some blood. I had a black eye and a wrist that was twisted in some odd way.

But that didn't stop me from hurrying to my room before anyone could see me.

If anyone caught me, then harry found out, he wouldn't go to the audition.

I couldn't let that happen.

Once I reached my room, I looked in the mirror. And sure enough, I had a huge black and blue eye. Bright red circled my eye. It looked as though my eye itself was bleeding. I was a little freaked out. 'How am I gonna hide that?' Was the only thought that came to my mind.

I grabbed some foundation and put it on any bruise that was visible.

Once my black was covered up completely, I looked at my wrist. I couldn't feel any pain, it was numb, but was twisted in a weird way.

I walked carefully to the bathroom, trying not to bump my ribs or stomach.

I washed all the blood out of my mouth.

I looked in the mirror and the only thing I could see was my bloody eye and my twisted wrist.

If I kept sunglasses on, then it wouldnt be too noticeable, and I could just go to my mum with my wrist saying i fell.

After I cleaned myself up, I put on sunglasses and went down to ask my mum about my wrist.

Harry was in his room and Gemma was with a friend.

Luckily mum didn't notice any of the bruises. But she kept asking why I had sun glasses on. I just simply replied with "i was going outside after this." I'm thankful that she bought that excuse.

She had said my wrist was just a twist not a brake. "Be careful next time, ok?" Was all she said before packing more of her belongings.

Mum and Gemma were going to watch harry audition. I couldn't since I still had school.

Later that night, I felt so much pain.

My sides hurt. My face hurt. And my eye hurt too.

I whimpered until I heard my bedroom door open slowly. I instantly shut up and acted as though I was asleep.

" I know your not asleep, I heard you whimpers. I wanted to make sure you were ok." Harry say on the edge of my bed.

I looked up at him. Thankfully it was dark and he couldn't see my eye or any bruises.

" I'm fine, just a bad dream I guess." I lied.

It was silent. Until he spoke again.

" I'm going to miss you." He started." I'm going to miss you so much,Boo," he finished using the nickname he gave me when we were little.

" I'm going to miss you too," I couldn't help it. I let tears fall, " please don't forget me?" I asked him in between sobs, I guess that's the one thing that worried me the most. Being forgotten.

" I could NEVER forget you!! Why would you think I would forget you? I love you so much, your my little sister!"

" I don't know," I answered truthfully. " I love you too Harry."

"I love you more, and just remember that I will never ever forget you, even if I make big time, I could never forget my little sister," he said, holding me even tighter.

In the morning, he was gone and so was his promise.

------------------------------

I know this chapter sucks, but the next chapter will be better I promise :D

Please vote and comment what you think so far!!😄