Chapter 5

Blake's POV:

"No!!! Please don't go!!! At least take me with you!! Don't leave me here to die alone!"

That was my wake up call this morning. Chase has been begging me not to go home but I can't do anything about it, Mrs. Smith already booked a flight for me that leaves today.

I have never been this nervous, ever.

Well that I know of.

"Please! You can't leave meeee!" Chase dragged out.

" Smith already has my ticket booked. I can't just waist it. And trust me if I could skip this trip, I would." I told Chase.

As of right now we are at the airport, where I'm getting ready to board my plain home.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that I'm going home, I miss my mum. But I am so nervous. I mean I haven't seen my mum in 3 years. It's nerve-wracking.

" it's only for the semester, I'll be back before you know it," I stated while hugging my best friend who was crying at this point.

" you better answer all my calls and skype calls, you got it?" Chase said while pulling away from our embrace.

" I promise," I smiled up at him.

"Last call for Flight 668 to Holmes Chapel, last call,"

I gave Chase another quick hug and a peck on the cheek, then running off the the gate I was suppose to enter.

Once I got on the plain and In my seat, I pulled out my iPod and switched on my music.

My favorite song 'Angel With a Shotgun' by The Cab came on. I smiled and laid my head back, prepared for the 3 hour flight.

I was silently listening to my music when someone plopped down. And when I say plopped, I mean plopped.

I opened one of my eyes and took out one my earbuds, and took a look at the guy next to me. He had a beanie on and a little curl showing at the bottom of the beanie and a pair of shades on.

He had a angry frown on his face and was mumbling a string of cuss words under his breath. It was quite funny actually.

"Why are you staring at me?" The guy that had something shoved up his butt snapped. He had a thick accent but It sounded kinda familiar.

"Well, first off, you were the one who came and crushed the poor seat with your angry butt, second, your were mumbling things under your breath and it was very amusing, if I do say so myself." I fired back with a sassy attitude.

The man, or boy i don't even know,  just sat there staring at me, like I had four heads.

After a minute, he burst out laughing. His laugh was so catchy that I found myself laughing to.

" that's was the best thing I have ever heard in awhile," he said holding his hand up, wanting a high five from me.

I just kept laughing and slapped his hand.

  It was weird though. When I slapped his hand it felt like a thousand pins went through my hand. It was weird yet I just brushed it off.

Once we stopped laughing, we felt the plain taking off.

" So you were staring because you thought I was crazy?" He asked after minutes of sitting in silence.

I looked at him to find out that he is staring intently at me. I couldn't see his eyes considering he still had his shades on.

" Well, you make it sound so mean," I chuckled a little, " but yes, kinda, I mean, it's not normal for someone to come and sit down angrily and start talking to themselves,"