Chapter 11

Recap:

I remember that. I remember sitting there. I remember mums eyes saddening once I said those words. I remember Gemma looking a mum and asking if she could talk to her, but she hung up on us. Because of me.

I also remember the reason for saying what I did.

I thought that it was my fault that Blake disappeared.

Blake's POV:

After I ran into the house, I ran to my room and locked the door. After about 1 hour of sitting in my room, I heard voices coming from downstairs. I couldn't really tell who the voices belonged too, so I unlocked my door and stepped out a bit.

"You can't blame her." The voice belonged to mum, but the other was still unknown.

"I know. She thinks I forgot her. I didn't want her to think that, mum. She's my baby sister. She's my everything." He sobbed.

Harry. I should've known.

"Sweetie, she loves you. You mean the world to her. She even said that herself Harry." Mum said.

She's right, I still love Harry. How can I not. He's my big brother. And as cheesy as it sounds, he was my protector. Of course I still love him, I just didn't think he loved me still.

"That was years ago mum. She hates me now!" Harry yelled with tears streaming down his face. "She hates me so much, so so so damn much. I ruined everything! SHE FREAKING HATES ME!!!"

That's when I broke down. Tear now coming out as rivers. I choked on one of my sobs, causing a trembling Harry to look up at me. His eyes were puffy and red. His long curly hair falling everywhere. His bright green eyes were now a grayish color.

The sight broke me, making me cry even more. I have never seen him this broken. It has been a long time since I've seen Harry cry. He was so broken.

All because of... Of me...

My heart broke even more, making me run at full speed to my shaking brother. He let out a inhuman cry when he seen me running his way.

He met me half way, making me crash right into his chest. He rapped his arms around my waist with a grip so tight. As if he let go, I would run away from him.

What he didn't know is that I never wanted to let him go either. I have missed Harry so much but I was just too stubborn to admit it to myself. I love harry more than anything. And I don't know why I was trying to deny it, even if I thought he forgot me.

" God I missed you so much. I thought you left because of me. I thought that you hated me. I could never forget you baby girl. Please B. I love you so much!" Harry cried into my neck.

A sob broke through my chest. He though It was his fault for leaving?

"I love you Harry. Your the best big brother anyone could ever have. I'm so sorry! I love you so much!!" I cried into his chest.

"I love you, baby sis, so so so much." Harry whispered before his knees gave out, making us both sink to the floor so that we were sitting on our knees. " please, please never leave. Never leave me again." It felt as though my heart was in my throat.

I couldn't stop crying. I've never cried this much.

I missed Harry so much.

"I promise." I whispered back.

Suddenly, there was a flash. Harry still had his head buried in my neck, while I lifted my head up to see that mum had taken a picture.

"I told you she could never hate you H," mum said. I smiled up at her.

"Never," I stated.

Harry lifted his head up and looked in my egret eyes. Then looked at mum and a small smiled appeared, making his dimples appear. I smiled and poked his dimple. He looked back at me and grinned.

"Still obsessed with those things aren't you?" He asked me. I wiped a stray tear from his cheek and nodded my head, then continued to poke his dimples.

He started laughing and got up pulling me with him. He pulled me into a big hug with a death grip.

" I'm not going anywhere Haz," I whispered in his ear.

"I missed you. So much."

"I missed you too," I replied.

After a while, Harry and I had broke apart.

"Let's go watch a movie, YA?" I asked. Harry smiled a and nodded, running to the movie cabinet, picking out a movie.

When I got over to the couch, Harry had already put the movie in and was sat on the couch. He patted the empty spot. I sat down next to him, and he pulled my so that I was laying on his chest, his arm around my shoulder. I cuddle into him. I missed this so much. Sure I cuddled with Chase, but it just wasn't the same. Harry was the best brother anyone could ask for. And I'm glad that I have him back.

"What movie did you pick?" I questioned. He just looked down at me with a smile on his face, then looked back at the screen. Just then, I heard the into to The Lion King. The movie we would always watch together. Our movie.

I smiled and looked up at him only to find him already smiling down at me.

I missed this so much, that I was denying it. I was denying the fact that I needed my brother. Just because I thought he forgot me. When in reality, he never did.

-----------------

-----

*not edited.*

Yay!! Update!!!

Haha hope you guys like it.

Vote and comment!! :D

Till next time :)