Chapter 4

---3 years----

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slam my hand on my alarm clock and let out a grown.

I look at my alarm clock.

7:45

ON SHIZ!! School starts in 20 minutes! It's takes about 10 minutes to get there!

Well guess Ill have to skip the shower this morning. I can't have this be my 5th time being late! They will send me home for the rest of the semester. I can't have that.

I run out of my bedroom, tripping over my own feet.

"Well I see that you woke up late again." There's that voice I just LOVE. Note the sarcasm.

"Oh shush It Chase," I said to my best friend and roommate. Yes I have a guy as a roommate. Don't freak out because he is gay.

Gay best friends are just the best though. (A/N they truly are :D )

" come on we have to go," he stated.

I groaned.

I got up and got ready in a hurry.

It only took me 5 minutes to get an outfit, eat some toast and brush my teeth. Wow. New recorded.

"Chase! Let's go!" I shouted up at him.

Once he came down, he drove us to school.

Ok so let me give you little recap on things:

3 years ago, my older brother had gone to the x-factor. And of course, he got in. Yay? No. Not so much. I mean it's good that he's now living his dream and all but He promised he wouldn't forget me, ANDDDD... He did.

After my mum and Gemma came home, they found out about me getting bullied. They found all my bruises and they found out about my blood eye. I couldn't hold it back from them. I told them everything. From the bullying to the reason I didn't tell them when it first happened.

I also found out that I busted and vein in my eye. That's why my eye was so bloody red. I didn't even know that could happen.

But I made them both promise they wouldn't tell Harry. And they haven't told him anything about it to this day. At least I don't think so.

The truth is, once my mum found out about the bullying, she sent me away to a private school in Manchester.

It's been three years since I have been home. The only contact I have with my mum is through video chat, or telephone.

Sometimes not even that.

I don't even hear from Gemma anymore. She's probably with harry.

I've tried contacting Harry, but like I said he forgot me. He hasn't even asked mum where I have been for the last three years. At one point when I was on the phone with mum, She asked if he wanted to talk to his sister and his reply was 'what? Im already talking to Gemma.' So in other words, I haven't seen or heard from Harry in three years.

Basically three years without a mum, sister, and a brother. Wonderful right?

But I do know he made it big with some band named One Direction. I'm not really a fan. But some of their music is good. Chase is a big fan however. But he despises harry just as much as me.

I guess because he knows what happened.

I met chase when my mum first sent me here. He was suppose to be a grade higher, but he got held back a year. I'm glad though, cuz We have been inseparable from the start.

As I look at the scenery around us, I can tell we are close to the school.

I groaned loudly.

" oh hush it's our lasts year in this place, then we will be Freeeeee!" I could help but laugh at Chases comment. He was always a big jokester. Trying to lighten the mood.

I roll my eyes at him.

I look up at the clock only find that I'm 3 minutes late.

Dang it!!!!

" Chase hurry up!! I can't be late again!"

" ok ok gosh, I'm going don't get your knickers in a twist."

I roll my eyes

When we get to the building I run out the car, and running into the building.

I make it to the main office and I look at my iPhone for the time. 5 minutes late...

Well, mum is gonna have a surprise coming .

"Ms. Styles, I see you are late, once again." The head master said once she seen me coming.

" I am so sorry, mrs. Smith, it won't happen again I promise!" I tried to reason.

" that sounds very familiar, that's probably because you said that last time!" Mrs. Smith was now standing I front of me, intimidating me.

I couldn't say anything, I just hung my head and nodded.

What she said next, Made my heart stop.

" you have been here for 3 years, not going home once. I think it's time you went and payed your mother a proper visit for the rest of the semester."

Home here I come..... I'm dead.

-----------------------------------

Oh gosh I'm sorry if it sucks :( but please vote and comment! Thank you guys for reading also!!