Chapter 10

Recap:

I looked back at Harry and whispered something. Something that held defeat.

"I'm sorry I wasn't a good enough sister..."

After that I walked out and got into Harrys old Range Rover. Driving home.

     What I didn't know is that Harry ran after me, and then followed me home.

--------

      I parked the car back into my driveway. I can't remember most of the ride because my thoughts were going crazy. Mostly about Harry.

     I got out, locked the door, and walked towards the house. For some odd reason, I felt as though I was being followed. Being watched. It was strange.

       Once I was about to reach the door, I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. A figure running down the street. I was gonna ask if the person needed help until I seen who it was.

      I could tell who it was just by the way he ran. The way he threw his hands up at his sides. The way his long legs carried him at lightning speed. The way his long curly hair blew off his shoulders.

Harry.

     Did he chase me all the way here? He ran the whole mile to get here?

"BLAKE!! PLEASE!!" He yelled.

       I don't know what I was thinking. I just stood there. Watching him get closer and closer.

      I finally came to my senses once he was almost an arms length away and ran the rest of the way to the front door. But before I could reach the door knob, large hands rapped around my waist, tugging me into a hard chest.

"I'm so sorry, please, I'm so so sorry," he whispered in my ear. I thrashed around in his strong grip. But it was useless. He was too strong.

"Get off of me!! Please just leave me alone!" I screamed at him.

    He brought me away from the door. He fell to his knees, bringing me with him.

    "Please baby girl. Please. Let me explain!" He begged. I sobbed into his chest.

"You forgot me!!" I cried.

"No, no I didn't, I promise. I could never forget my favorite girl. My baby sister!!" He argued.

I lifted my head up and looked at him.

" then why did you say Gemma was your only sister?"

Harry's POV: ( ;) )

     She looked at me with watery eyes. I can't believe I hurt her so much. I didn't forget her. I mean I've been really busy, but I haven't forgotten her.

   "Then why did you say Gemma was your only sister?"

    I looked at her, tears in my own eyes now.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

She sat up a little more and pushed herself away from me. I grabbed her arm gently and brought her back to me. I haven't seen her for years. I haven't been able to cradle her like I use too. Touch her soft skin like I use to, just to calm her down. I'm not letting her get away this time.

" When they finally allowed me to call someone, I called mum. That was the second year I was there. The second year of your 'Fame'," she said putting quotations by that awful word that I hate so much.

"You were there."

I was there? What?

"Mum asked if I wanted to talk to you, I said yes," she paused, braking eye contact with me, " she called for you, she asked if you wanted to talk to your sister," my eyes went wide. She called and wanted to talk to me?

" you know what you said after she asked you?" She looked at me. A tear slid down my cheek, " you said that mum talking like a crazy women. You said 'why would I want to talk to my sister, when she's sitting right beside me.' Gemma was sitting by you Harry. You forgot you had another sister that just disappeared out of your life and you didn't even care!" After that she ran into the house. I sat there. Tears streaming down my face.

       I remember that. I remember sitting there. I remember mums eyes saddening once I said those words. I remember Gemma looking a mum and asking if she could talk to her, but she hung up on us. Because of me.

I also remember the reason for saying what I did.

         I thought that it was my fault that Blake disappeared.

---------------------

--------

*not edited*

Finally an update. I'm sorry I had to make you guys wait. This is a crappy chapter but I hope enjoy it :D