Chapter 19

Blakes POV

I stayed motionless.

"Jase.... But... What going on?"

Before any words could fall from his lips, the boys came running in.

"What's going on here? Hey! You're that Blake girl? What the heck are you doing in Harry's house? Dude you should call the po po."

Harry did not look at Niall. He kept his gaze on me and then dropped it to my bag.

"Why do you have a packed bag?"

I looked at Harry. Why would he care?

"What the hell is going on?"

I looked at Niall to find that he was asking this question to me.

I hopped down from Chases hold and stood up straight.

"Blake. It's...... It's really you!"

Jase started running up to me, throwing his arms around me and hugging me.

"What The heck?" I tried pushing him away, afraid of what he is up too.

"When your mom told me about you being back, I had to come see you," Jase whispered. Thankfully non of the boys except Louis and Chase heard.

Louis held a sad face while Chase.... We'll Chase looked pissed.

"Look. I'm so sorry for how I treated you. I guess you could say I had a crush on you back then and when I heard that you left. I just could not handle the guilt. I lived but it was difficult. I didn't even get to tell you how sorry I was."

I looked at everyone. Good. They are still too caught up in Chase. He better not spill.

I looked at Jase and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He was wearing a uniform. Not just any uniform though.

A Royal Marine uniform
(A/N: I'm American so I'm not too sure on the Royal Armed Forces)

He must have noticed me eyeing his dress wear.

"I joined the Royal Marines a year ago. I had the opportunity and I went for it."

"Wow," is all I could say.

"Ya. It's pretty exciting. It fun."

I looked at him, looked at the others, and pulled him out of view from anyone else.

"Was it you who dragged me into the closet the other night?"

His face went pail. Ghostly pail.

"Ya, I'm sorry about that. I guess you could say I was a little drunk..."

"Why were you in my house?"

"I was suppose to be helping Harry with something and it didn't really turn out to be.... Successful." He paused. "But please don't tell anyone. No one really knew. I'm not suppose to act that way while I'm back from deployment."

Then, an idea popped in my head.

"Isn't it true that family members are not suppose to tell others if they are related to the one serving?" (A/N: completely made this up so don't get onto me please 😁)

"Yea. To some extent I guess you could say. Only for the newbies because they might chicken out. The family doesn't really want a bad name."

I mean, it is always something I thought about doing. I've always thought it would be cool and awesome to be labeled as one.

"How..... How hard is it to become a Marine?"

Jase smiled at me. "Not hard at all. Why?"

"I want to join."

----
-------------
*not edited*

Ok so this was kind of a filler. But I hope you guys enjoyed! Please vote and comment!!!!