Chapter 1

We were inseparable. That's how you would describe my siblings and I. Inseparable.

I had One gorgeous sister and one handsome brother. They were both older then me. My sister the oldest of all of us, however.

She was 4 years older then my brother and 6 years older then me. My brother was only 2 years older then me.

Me and my sister would go shopping and doing all that girly stuff. She would also start talking about boys. She would always talk about a new boyfriend or a new crush of hers.

We were the best of friends.

But I enjoyed spending time with my brother.

He would always take me to work with him. I would sit in the back and help when they needed it. And when he would check out to go home, he would grab a hold of my hand tightly, he was very protective of both me and my sister. We would run around the corner of the street and go to the little yogurt shop. We would do this every other day.

He would always take me on "adventures"

We would always go into the tree covered area behind out house, and play hide and seek, or play tag.

My brother and I went there so many times that it was our special place. Just his and mine. Our sister and mother didn't even know about our special little place.

One time when my brother had gotten out of a serious relationship with his girlfriend, he had been so broken he had ran away. No one knew where he had went.

But I did. I knew where he had went. I knew right away.

I walked into the tree covered land. I walked for 5 minutes and then across the small , shallow water path. I walked to the one place he was bound to be. And I was right.

I seen my big brother, the one person I look up to the most, sobbing into his arm. The sight had brought tears to my eyes. I had only been 10 at the time, and seeing the one person you love so much in pain hurt so much. Soon sobs had released from my mouth causing my brothers head to yank up. He looked at me with puffy red eyes. He crouched on one knee and opened his arms. I couldn't handle it anymore. I ran straight to him and sobbed into his chest.

" shhh, it's ok, shh," I remember him trying to calm me down.

" I don't wanna see you hurt. If you hurt, I hurt. If you cry, then I cry. If your broken, then I'm broken too!" I remember telling him. He had started to cry again after I had said that. "I love you too much to see you cry!" I whispered in his ear that was covered with his brown hair.

" I love you too, I love you so much!"

We had stayed in our special place for an hour more then started to walk back to the house.

..............

My brother and I had a very strong relationship. As you could probably tell. He had been there through all the good and bad times. We would tell each other everything. Things we couldn't tell our parents or our sister.

Never in a million years, would I imagine that we would forget each other just by a couple of yeses.

My name is Blakelin Marie Styles. Blake or Blakley for short. I was born on February 6, 1996, and I have one sister, Gemma, and one brother, Harry. And I am the Forgotten sister of both the famous Gemma and Harry Styles.