Chapter 13

It's been 3 days since Chase has arrived.

3 days filled with pranks, pranks and even more pranks.

So far we got my mum, Robin, and Gemma. All we need to do now, Is to get Harry.

I kinda feel bad for Chase.
Harry hates his guts, but chase also hates Harry's guts. It's like a battle field with them. So I think Chase Is going to enjoy pranking Harry.

"Ok. Do you have the markers?" Chase asked.

"Yes, you got the straightener?"

He pulled a pink hair straightener, which he found in harry room for some odd reason.

"Got it," he whispered.

We tip toed into Harry's room and got to work.

After straightening all of his long hair, Chase pulled out black lip stick, black eyeshadow, and bright yellow eyeshadow.

"What the hell are you doing with this stuff??" I asked surprised, "please don't tell me your going goth or becoming a cross dresser!"

"Nope, but I did make a quick stop at the store for this very special occasion."

I laughed and took the lipstick from him. I started applying it all over Harry's lips to make it look as fake as a Kardashian lip (a/n: no offence to all you Kardashian fans). It looked as though he had kissed a cats black ass.

Chase applied all the eyeshadow. And when I say all, I meant all!!!

After the makeup was done, he started drawing all over Harry's face. I tried to help, but chase said that this part was to be all his doing.

Oh crap..... This isn't going to turn out good.

Chase had a smirk on at all times. I finally found out why.

I didn't know Chase hated him this much.

He was drawing 'things' all over Harry's face. In the corner of his mouth, in the middle of his forehead. Everywhere. He's going to kill Chase.

"You're a dead man," I whispered, trying to contain my laughs.

He stood up to look at the once beautiful boy, who now looks like a giant beast with penis's and other things scattered all over his face.

"I told you I hated his guts, babe," he looked down at me. We took a pic and exited the room. Once we out, we burst into laughs.

We crawled back to my room and looked at the time. 1:37 am.

Wow.

"Chase you get into bed, I'm gonna go to the toilet real quick," I said to the sleepy boy.

"Ok, hurry back though! You are my pillow!"

Crazy. That what he is.

I walk to the rest room, do my business, wash my hands and walk out.

I'm about to reach my room, when I'm yanked into a room and pushed gently against a wall.

"You have this effect on me, that no one else has had before. And I love it."

Before I could respond, I feel warm, soft lips against my own.

-------
----------------

*not edited*

Cliff hanger!! I know, I'm sorry!! I hope you guys like it though. Please tell me what you guys thing in the comments and please please please vote :D thank you guys!!!