『Seriously?』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

    Tanjiro glared at the demons, none of which suffered any fatal injuries from his attack. It was likely because he'd switched forms in the middle of his strike. The three enemies sunk back into the ground, Tanjiro's grip on his blade trembling. The burgundy haired demon slayer lurched backward, landing in front of you who was blocking the two innocents from the scene. His maroon eyes were narrowed, his teeth clenched as sweat dripped down his temple. His grip on his weapon shifted as he swiveled around you three, blocking an attack from a demon who'd popped up from behind.

    James let out a startled scream, shoving himself into your arms whilst holding the unconscious female. You kept having a feeling, it was as if I, the author, kept reprimandING YOU FOR ACTING aS iF HiS NAme WAS fUCKinG JAMES! As you, KAZUMI, and the unknown female remained clung to each other, on the ground, Tanjiro did some kind of front flip, water protruding from the tip of his blade as it dug into the demon. Poor Nezuko--

    Though the demon was injured, it still wasn't enough as he sunk into the ground once again. Tanjiro grunted in frustration, gritting his teeth. The demon then swam back up, death glaring at the 16 year old. "You bastard!" it had screamed angrily.

    "Stop getting in my way! That woman will go stale!!" it jabbed it's index finger in the direction of you, Kazumi, and the girl. "That woman is already sixteen now! If I don't eat her quickly, she's going to lose that freshness!"

    The two males in which you accompanied looked horrified, so much so that you could feel Kazumi tremble in your grasp, his hold on the girl tightening. A similar looking demon, one who only had one horn rather than two, spoke up from the other side. "Don't fret my duplicate. Oh well, on nights such as these, I've already eaten many sixteen year old girls from this town. The meat on every single one of them was delicious. I've already had my fill."

    The other looked enraged, practically growling before he threw his head back and screamed, "Well I'm not satisfied! I want to eat more!"

    The trembling man who sat in your arms leaned forward, teeth bared. "Y-you monster! That girl you kidnapped yesterday night, give Satoko back immediately!" he'd cried out, desperation clear in his voice. A short silence enveloped the space, making you uneasy.