『 Bruh-』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence, suggestive, Zenitsu.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

    Zenitsu's breath hitched, his body slightly trembling. He had attempted to sit up, a bright red blush painted across his face. Though he was stopped when the front of his haori was grabbed by you, forcing him back down on top of you. Zenitsu felt butterflies in his stomach when your lips brushed against his ear, "Zenitsu..." your voice had rasped out his name suggestively. "Zenitsu, I... I want you to rail m-" The blonde's daydream was cut short when Shoichi, one of the children from outside, looked at him, disgusted.

    "Why are you making that creepy facial expression. Your muttering the name (y/n) too..." Shoichi had grimaced, backing away from the other male after hearing...things....

    "EH?! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!" Zenitsu had screamed in embarrassment. "IT'S A VERY NORMAL THINK FOR TEENAGERS TO THINK ABOUT!!!"

    "What's a normal think for teenagers to think about?" the younger had questioned, hesitantly. The poor kid regretted his life decisions at that moment, Zenitsu had went quiet.

    "Uh... Experiments..." the lightning user had muttered, unsure.

    Shoichi reeled back, feeling sick. "You're a disgrace." he had spat, walking past the crying teen.

━━━━━━━━━

~ 河温印 ~

━━━━━━━━━

    Inosuke had landed after throwing him self through a wall, you still on his back. The way the male had held his blades while pulling the stunt, had prevented you from getting injured. "Hah! That was fun Ino!!" you had laughed, before abruptly stopping due to a chill running running down your spine. Zenitsu. Something told you it was his fault. Inosuke tilted his head in agreement.