『Weirdo-』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36]

━━━━━━━━━

"Inosuke! Take (y/n) to Nezuko!" Tanjiro had ordered, screaming in hopes of the Peppa pig look-alike hearing him. "Nezuko'll protect them! The demon's the train! It's the train! I need your help!!"

Inosuke huffed, shooting forward and capturing you in his embrace before throwing the both of you through the train's roof. "Gwahh! Ino! What the fuck?!" you barked, clinging to the male. Inosuke had worried for you, he'd missed you. Yet he was too stubborn to admit it.

"Hey!! Demon chick! I have (y/n)! Come take the annoyin- Fuck!!" Inosuke's irritating shouts were interrupted when wads of flesh shot out attempting to grab him. The male jumped back, slashing at whatever the hell it was.

Nezuko burst into the train corridor, snatching you from Inosuke and leaving him to his own devices as she ran. "Wait! Nezuko- You're just leaving him?!" you jolted when she slapped her hand over your mouth, dodging an attack. "Bwegind! Atmphck!!"

An attack came flying in from behind, Shoichi intercepting it with his borrowed blade. "Nezuko! Make sure to watch your back, okay-" Shoichi paused, his eyebrow twitching as he watched Nezuko gazing into your eyes. Nezuko neared your face, slowly retracting her hand from your mouth. You two were shoved to the side. "This isn't the time for that!!" the twelve year old snapped.

"Listen! I'm weak! I can't use breaths! I'm only two months into my training! My grip strength is crap! I can't do this by myself! Help me out!" Shoichi growled frustratedly, kicking away another attack. Nezuko nodded, letting you drop to the ground.

"Ow! What the fuck!" you whined, rubbing your bruised tailbone. Nezuko and Shoichi were preoccupied with fighting for their lives. "Eh-"

"Don't worry (y/n)-chan, I'll prote-" Zenitsu, who'd just arrived, was slammed into by Shoichi. This was pure chaos. The train jerked to the side, your head knocking into a wall. Everything went dark as shouts of panic echoed, before it went quiet.

━━━━━━━━━

~ 河温印 ~

━━━━━━━━━