//Authors note

EDIT// STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED AGAIN, I'LL BE KEEPING THIS HERE FOR REFERENCE HOWEVER. I DO WANT TO MENTION THAT UPDATES ARE COMPLETELY RANDOM AND WILL APPEAR OUT OF THE BLUE.

Hello everyone, sorry to say but I'll likely put this story on hold for a little while. I'm going on a mini hiatus.

I posted a rant on my message board though I'm unsure if anyone has seen it. Here's my rant

.....I had someone ask for me to remove the hijab option from my book. I also have had a few question if I could make the reader exclusively female. The answer is no. You're free to imagine yourself in any way but I'm getting irritated. I won't change how I write just because people want the book tailored to themselves. The reader insert in Integrity is gender neutral, meaning they use they/them pronouns. It's meant to be inclusive, the hijab option is there for people who wear the hijab and wish to imagine themselves as such. I don't give a specified hair color, skin color, or anything of the like. The only thing I had decided to place was height and age, the reasoning for that will show up soon. The age in itself is obvious. Everyone is free to read but it becomes grueling and difficult to maintain my composure when a select few of my readers demand I go back and change my work so they can "feel more comfortable". I'm trying, and I feel appreciated with my readers who understand and give me time! But when you tell me to change something I worked so very hard on FOR YOU, it makes me feel horrible and unappreciated. Thank you for reading. Good night/day.