『 Oof.』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

      "Just be quie-" the male hissed.

      "I can't understand you~ I don't speak Taco Bell-" was your rebuttal.

      "Shut up before I behead you!!" he had growled, brandishing his sword.

      "What? Sorry! I can't understand your bullshit!!" you had claimed, adorning a large smirk.

      The black haired male huffed, his face twitching in rage. Why were you so annoying? How the hell were you awake, much less alive?! Probably because you were a half-blood or something. You sat up, your hands bound behind your back as your friend lay limp beside you.

      Mitsuri sat a little to the side, pouting. Why was her friend being so mean to such a cute person? "Iguro-san. Please don't be so cruel." she whined, her hands curled up in front of her chest.

      The other went quiet, turning his head away from the pink-haired female. Rengoku, a wild haired male, let out a boisterous laugh, his arms folded over his torso. Giyuu stood off to the side, away from his peers as he stared into your very soul.

      The kakushi* that stood above you decided it was about time for your friend to join the conversation. "Hey!! Wake up!! You're in the presence of the pillars!! Wake up!" The masked man sent a harsh kick to Tanjiro's side, waking the poor boy up.

      Tanjiro shakily lifted his head, taking in his surroundings. The teen's gaze snapped over to you, tears welling up in his maroon eyes. "(y/n)! I-I thought you w-were going to-to diee!!" He had sobbed, pushing himself into a sitting position. "Th-there's something I need to tell you (y/n)!! I-I lov-" the burgundy haired male's face was shoved into the ground by an annoyed kakushi. Not the time buddy.

      Shinobu stepped forward, a small, taunting smile stretched across her face. "This is the headquarters of the demon hunters. You are on trial at the moment Kamado Tanjiro. (y/n) was it? You are on trial as well, you have been accused of being a half-blood." she had informed.