『 The hell-』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence, mentions of abuse/Sewerslide.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23]

━━━━━━━━━

      "You see, they have taught me that family is just a load of crap. Real bonds are only present between partners. That life partner's role is to keep their loved one safe and protected. What about you, what's your role?" Rui hummed, watching as you struggled to stay conscious in Nezuko's arms. "Your role is to hand your friend, (y/n), to me. Then you will disappear. If you can't understand that, then you have to die. You can't defeat me."

      Tanjiro nudged you and Nezuko behind him, adorning a terrifying glare.

      Rui pursed his lips, his eyes narrowed. "What a spiteful flame in your eyes. How foolish. Could it be..." he bared his teeth, pulling his arms in on himself. "That you still plan on fighting me!!" You and Nezuko were sent flying over Tanjiro's head, nearing Rui.

      "E...excuse me but I'd like to- to report domestic abuse-" you huffed, clinging to the pink eyed demon girl as she held you securely, the two of you still flying through the air.

      "(Y/N)!! NEZUKO!!" Tanjiro had bellowed, a panicked expression on his features. Rui caught you two, immediately shoving the poor muzzled girl away, caging you in his arms.

      "So, now I've taken (y/n)." he hummed, his cold hand caressing your bruised cheek. "Do you now understand your role in this?" The moment you attempted to struggle, your body had screamed in disapproval, forcing you to stay still.

      "Give them back!!!" your burgundy haired friend had demanded, rushing at the demon who was holding you. Nezuko shot up from the ground where she had been pushed to, scratching that boy across the face and snatching you from his arms.

      You felt your lungs contract, curling in on themselves. "I'mma fucking kill myself, 'kay?" you had muttered, cringing in pain. You officially hated the universe. Tanjiro ignored what you had said, seeing as he couldn't understand you.

      Rui then sent a barrage of strings at your friend, the threads had flown past him though; attaching to Nezuko and flinging her into the air as you fell to the ground. They then attached back to you, dragging you back into the forest. As you were being dragged across the forest floor, your head was being hit on multiple rocks, making it harder to stay conscious. "F-fuuuouck-k y-you-you Rui!" you growled, your sentence being repeatedly interrupted when your head had been knocked across several rocks.