『𝟏𝐊 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥』

[This chapter is not relevant to the plot!]

━━━

[Warning: Spoilers, violence, yandere, creepy.]

━━━

      Your body felt stiff, a shiver racking throughout your spine. Why was it so cold? Sitting up from your futon, you glanced over to an open window. Why was it open, you had closed it before falling asleep? Brushing it off, you began adjusting your bedding, making it look presentable. As you lifted your pillow in order to fluff it, a folded piece of paper fluttered out from the pillow-case.

      Setting the item down, you reached out to the small paper, carefully unfolding it. A bead of sweat rolled down your temple as you scanned the contents of the letter, a sharp gaze piercing the back of your head. You were being watched. You had been for a while. You stood, cautiously leaving the room as you clenched the paper tightly. As you arrived outside, you dropped the object, sprinting towards the closest Hashira estate. Left on the ground was the letter, a hand gently reaching to pick it up. "Oh (y/n), you shouldn't have done that."

━━━━━━

[The letter]

━━━━━━

❝I remember when I met you. You were injured, yet you still pushed through and managed to pin me, holding a knife to my throat. When I think back on it, I realize how attractive you were and still are. When I follow you, I'm sure to stay downcast. I don't want you spotting me and thinking I'm creepy. I have to keep you safe.

Your scent, it's sweet. My body aches to know if your skin is as soft as it looks. I bet you taste like vanilla. Ohh. (y/n).

I'm in love, and I know that you'll love me too. Once you get to know me better of course. You will get to know me. I'll make sure of that. I'll start with cute little notes. I'll slip them under your pillow while you sleep, like this one. Oh, I love the smell of your pillow (y/n). ❞

-- Tanjiro.

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐄𝐧𝐝]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━

[𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿-𝘀𝗮𝗻]

❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬! 𝐎𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲, 𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚, 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞-𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝟏.𝟐𝐊 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭...

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!❞

━━━

𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐲; N/A.

©2021 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰--𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘯. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥.

━━━━━━━━━━━━