『Avoidance.』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence, alcohol.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━

As you always told Kallik, when bullshitting your way out of something, stay as close to the truth as possible.

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

      "Good morning everyone. We have some really nice weather today. Is the sky blue?" the corps leader had hummed. You wanted to cry. You were terrified. This man was scary! "Our members have gathered for the Hashira meeting that we hold once every six months as per-usual. I find this pleasurable."

       This man led the demon slaying crops. His name was, Ubuyashiki Kagaya, often going by the name, Oyakata-sama. Everyone respected him, they felt comforted by his presence, though you knew better. Kagaya held so much hatred towards Muzan, he was willing to do anything to kill him. This man may have been blind, but he was dangerous.

      You jolted, the sound of Tanjiro's face forcefully being slammed into the gravel below sounding from beside you. No. They were going to do that to you! That shit hurts, you knew that already. A pair of hands gently took you by the shoulders, firmly helping you to bow. Welp, at least this person didn't slam your face into the ground.

      Sanemi's attitude flipped immediately, "We find it honorable to be in your presence Oyakata-sama. We eagerly pray for much happiness upon you."

      Whoever was holding your shoulders had tightened their grip slightly, taking extra care as to avoid harming you. "Thank you Sanemi." the blinded male hummed, his children helping him to sit.