『 Spooders.』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence, Zenitsu.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

    Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu decided to take you, Shoichi and Sabito with them, allowing you three to continue traveling with them. They really didn't have an excuse other than they wanted to keep you with them and you'd be mad if they left the cat and kid behind.

    "We'll be going now. Thank you for your care." Tanjiro had smiled, facing the kind elderly woman who accepted you chaotic bunch into her home.

    The woman lifted a few items, holding them tightly. "I shall light some sparks for you." she had informed, standing from her previous position of a bow. You held Sabito in your arms as he purred, Shoichi holding onto the end of your [Yushiro's] clothing.

    Tanjiro and Zenitsu turned away, knowing how the ceremony thingy worked, the rest of you left blankly watching as the woman hit the two items together, sparks flying out at your group. You stepped back, not wishing to be lit on fire.

    Inosuke jumped back, startled. "What are you doing?!" he questioned angrily, backing up. Cool, he didn't attack her this time.

    Zenistu glowered at the pig man, "Are you stupid?! These are sparks you know!! The old lady is helping us ward off evil spirits!! We're about to embark on a dangerous mission!!"

    "Calm yourself Ino. The only danger she poses is accidentally lighting us on fire." you had muttered, watching a little flame spark up on the grass before you stomped on it.

    "No matter what may happen, please live with your heads held high. I wish you luck on your oncoming battles." she recited, bowing.

    As the six of you continued on your way, Inosuke had stared at the ground as he walked, pondering the woman's words. "Heads held high? Luck for oncoming battles? What does that mean?" he had asked, genuinely wanting answers. You merely shrugged,stroking Sabito's fur. You'd been practicing Japanese whenever you could since you arrived in the kny universe, you could currently understand it a little better. You still royally sucked at it though.