『Weeee-』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, cannabis, alcohol, depression, abuse.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

    Tanjiro stood, his head lowered in shame as he depressingly stared at the ground. "(y/n)... I'm so sorry for hurting you. I wasn't thinking, It's just... Muzan... he.... He did something horrible that I can't forgive him for. I shouldn't have dragged you along. I should've paid attention to what I was doing. And for that, I'm sorry!!!" the male bowed, struggling to keep his sobs in. He felt horrible for hurting you and not even noticing. If he was being honest, he hadn't even noticed you were injured until he smelt blood on your way back to Nezuko. Maybe he should leave you here in the city, he wouldn't forgive himself if he ever harmed you again.

    You'd assumed he was apologizing, recognizing the word for sorry being said a multitude of times. You gently traced your injured wrist, looking down at the lines of ink embedded in your skin that'd been decorated with bleeding crescent moon shapes. Your eyes narrowed, why was he sorry? You were used to being physically injured, beaten, and worse. It wasn't new to you. Usually the ones who did it never apologized either, they felt no regret so why was Tanjiro sorry?

    You glanced at him, him still bowing as he clenched the fabric of his uniform above his chest. "It's fine." you'd dismissed numbly, averting your gaze to the Udon stall that Nezuko sat near. "Save your apologies for Nezuko."

    Having recognized his sisters' name, he stood, sprinting over to her before being stopped by the Udon seller. Knowing what was about to happen, you sat on the ground, a few feet away from them as you rested your stupid bag in your lap. You ignored them as the man screamed at your friend, tugging on the zipper, you'd reeled back at the loud sound it made, Nezuko scooting over to you and peeking over your shoulder. You hesitantly reached into the sack, pulling out a handful of pill bottles and a plastic container which held cannabis* cookies. Better not open those around Tanjiro, oh, your flask was there too.

    Good you were all set, your ADHD and Depression medication was on hand, so were the substances you were absolutely not allowed to have, such as weed and alcohol. Oh! What if you gave some to the Kamaboko trio? That'd be fun. Quickly shoving the items back into your bag, you'd dug around a little more, pulling out a bag of granola bars and a two year old candy bar that had a fifty fifty percent chance of having been tampered with. Fun. Oh, you also had your solar powered flashlight, that'd be useful for if you decided to go into the mansion on Tanjiros' next mission. Well, if you accompanied him that is.

    "Hm..hm?" Nezuko had hummed thoughtfully, swiping the box that held your precious weed cookies.