『Stupid!』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence, suggestive themes, homophobia.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

    During your two days of traveling, you'd healed up completely before arriving at your destination. Asakusa. Where Tanjiro first meets Kibutsuji Muzan. Ah, you totally weren't going to die or anything....

    Okay, you were probably going to die regardless, but still. You could die having met Nezuko, whos' been acting very strangely. Speaking of Nezuko, whenever the sun was down, she'd attach herself to you and refuse to let go until the sun came back. It was weird but sweet nevertheless. Tanjiro stood beside you, his eyes wide and trembling as he gripped your right hand. Nezuko held onto your left arm, resting her head on your shoulder. These two would barely give you any space, 'nor let you out of their sight. It was concerning.

    Tanjiro began hyperventilating, sweat dripping down his temple as he hurriedly looked for a place to have a break from the crowded city. It was so warm, so many people, and even though it was night, it was so bright out. How weren't you and Nezuko freaking out?! In fact, you looked used to it! Did you grow up in a place like this? Come to think of it, he didn't even know where you were from or what language you spoke! Wait, wasn't Nezuko studying Spanish and English at one point? Yeah, she'd mentioned how she wanted to travel when she was able to.

    Maybe Nezuko could understand you? Tanjiro, remembering where he was inhaled a strangled breath, dragging you and Nezuko along as his head bobbed in mental exhaustion. Spotting an alleyway, Tanjiro dragged you and the sleepy demon inside, only to stumble across two people making out and fiddling with each others' clothing. Oh, how nice it would be if that was you and him. He would roughly--

    What the hell was he thinking?! That wasn't appropriate nor respectful! You were his friend that he only met a few days ago! What was wrong with him?! The burgundy haired males' face was painted over with a deep red, his mouth hung open as he searched for the words to apologize. "S-Sorry!"

    Meanwhile, you were watching your maroon eyed companion stutter and cry about his very existence. Why was his reaction so much more extreme than in the anime? Feeling someone glare through you at your friend, you'd turned to see Nezuko snap her gaze to you and blink innocently as if she hadn't just been death glaring at her brother. As the girls' hold on your arm tightened slightly, Tanjiro had sprinted away, still clenching your hand, causing both you and Nezuko to stumble after him.