I need your help

Hello guys!

So I have been reading your comments and I'm going to give the people what they want.

This story is shite. I know, I know. I wrote this when I was in a very dark place (I'm fine now) and it helped me cope with life. Even if it's bad, it holds a very special place in my tiny heart.

I was never satisfied with my book but I was still proud of it. I really want to make this story great.

Anyways, I was thinking what if we rewrite it?

Like from chapter one. Sentence for sentence. Google doc thing. Collab. Idk.

We keep the characters - adjustments can always be made. And write whatever we want. I think the end needs a lot of work but who knows maybe we'll change the entire plot lol.

I'll probably have to read the story again to remember what happened *bows head in shame*

Okay, let me know what you guys think. I think it's a great idea because there are some very talented people out there.

If you are interested, comment (or dm me if you're shy) with some ideas. I'll try to make some sort of outline of the story and what needs to change once you guys have told me, and then share a link.

Update: here is the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I6ROpq-BuWqGw8KWFTcvqCkPr3oF_Z62V2r9Dg1TxJA/edit?usp=sharing

I added it to my profile as well.

Someone also suggested a timeframe to reread the book before suggesting ideas, changes and more. Thank you for mentioning that.

I am currently very busy but I think I will make a schedule next year. Therefore the rewrite will happen somewhere in 2022 :)

I am so excited!

Thank you for taking your time to read this ❤️

-V