20 TGBT Fun Facts

1. Jasper was supposed to have a crush on Bailey.

2. My plan from the beginning was to let Bailey die, but in the end James did.

3. Parker was an add-on, I didn't want him to be with Bailey. Not even care about her. Just be James' bully and use Bailey to make him jealous. In the end, he was an important character, because he was James' bully but also a friend.

4. Bailey's mom, Hailey, wasn't supposed to be alive. So she must've been dead and Bailey would've never found her. I planned that her dad would eventually tell her the truth.

5. Janica is JB- Bailey's dad called her Jelly Bean in Hey Hailey. But it is also her initials JB. Not only that but also James + Bailey. And then also James' initials James Brown. Firstly, I didn't plan it. Promise. I realized it once I finished the book. So JB is special. It's just a fun fact. (And someone also asked me if I am a biebliever, something like that. No, I'm not a crazy Justin Bieber fan, but he's okay)

6. Carter wasn't supposed to kiss James.

7. Bailey's brother, Shaun, is named after one of my favorite series' character, The Good Doctor. I imagine a little Freddie Highmore as her brother. But not only that, her brother reminds me of the character.

8. Bailey is named after her aunt, Janica Bailey Gibson. Her dad chose his sister's name and he really liked the name, Bailey. It wasn't to let her mom and her name rhyme.

9. Connor played a big role in this book to me, because he was one of the reasons why James was suicidal. Just a random fact Connor is the name of an exchange student in our school and he is a good friend of mine. I created the character before he came.

10. Okay fine, at some point I wanted to let James and Bailey have a happily ever after together. I changed it because I thought that it's too cliche and not realistic.

11. I wanted to let someone else die instead of James, so I thought Jasper. But the best friend that dies is also too cliche. And I don't want him to die. Yet.

12. Carter and Bailey had a tiny fight before she disappeared. The fight was actually huge and also one of the reasons why Bailey left.

13. The part where Bailey disappeared, she had a lift from a lady named Simoné (See-moo-nay). Well, she was actually talking about her and Miles. And if you read the first book Hailey's best friend is Miles Anderson. And if you really remembered that Simoné said that he teaches. James had a favorite teacher: Mr. Anderson! [I was thinking about making a spin-off about them, what are your thoughts?]

14. James just randomly stopped working at the pizzeria.

15. Where is James' black book that he switched with Bailey's diary? Well, she lost most of her books. So she lost that one.

16. This book was inspired by 5SOS' songs- Good girls/Heartbreak girl/ Try hard/ Wherever you are/ Broken home. And last but not least: Bad Reputation By Shawn Mendes.

17. Chapter 22 is in the 3rd POV. Some of you might've guessed it right, it was Bailey's mother the 'woman'. (Hailey)

18. James stuttered at the beginning of the book but stopped once he met Bailey. He started stuttering again after Bailey went missing. (It was also when her dad yelled at him) Then he also stopped stuttering when he and Parker sort things out. Why? Well, Bailey was involved... again.

19. My favorite character... well mine is James. He's so much like me, I was afraid that some readers might think that he is gay because of all his feelings and thoughts. I hope I showed you that guys have feelings too, actually a lot more than girls, but they are good at hiding it. James and I is (was because he's dead) in the same boat. He's a character that I could relate to. I love James. I hope you could also relate to one of the characters.

But I also have my soft spot for Bae!!! She also has some of me in her. ❤️

20. James, is named after James Arthur. I am in love with his voice and music, I just had to call him James. I would recommend his songs to anyone.