Part 15

3 months later...
Maddison's pov;
I'm laying in my bed it's a normal day. I hop up out of bed and put my Big Grey hoodie on. I walk downstairs and see a note from my mum:
"Dear Gracie and Hayes,
You are now in the care of Nash, Will and Cameron. I'm sorry we left without saying goodbye. But after your sisters passing we can't stick around. Your dad is depressed and can't get in contact but me and your step dad are leaving. I'm so sorry baby's xxxx
Mom xx"
I let a tear slip out of the corner of my eye. I turn around and run upstairs. I see Hayes "Gracie??" He asks I slam my door and bang on the wall. I sit on the ground and cry. My door opens it's Hayes. He slides down next to me "Gracie??" He says I don't reply. "I hate our life!" I say he wraps his arms around me "But you know me and the guys are always here for you right?" I nod slowly. "Agh come on cheer up" he says messing with my hair I moan then theirs a knock at the door all the boys run in and squish me and Hayes. "Get the fuck off me" says Hayes they all stare at him and Cam slaps him. "Ouch" he says, "Now can you all get out of my room!" I say loudly they stare at me and I point to the door "Out!" I say "Sassy much" says Johnson walking out. I walk downstairs and see all the guys Jc, Shawn, Carter, Taylor, Brent, Johnson, Jack G and of course my brothers and Cameron. I go sit down next to Nash "So why you guys here?" I ask "Well we are gonna stay here for a while" says Carter smirking. Oh no I think they all are smiling and talking "I've already got a headache" I say standing up and walking out of the room.
I'm up in my room when I hear a nock at my door "Come in" I say it's Matt, Cameron, Nash and Carter "What?" I say looking at them "We just came to say hello" says Carter "Hi and bye" I say with attitude "Woah, Woah I'm in charge of you now no attitude!" Says Nash trying to be serious "Aha" I say looking back down at my book. "Come downstairs we are gonna watch a movie" says Cam sitting next to me "Fine" I say hopping up. "Look who's decided to join us" says Taylor I roll my eyes and sit In between Cameron and Matt. "What movie is it?" I ask looking at the boys "Jaws" says Johnson "I'm leaving" I say standing up "No!!" They all scream and Cameron pulls me back. "Fine but no jaws" I say they put on this retarded scary movie I put my head in Cams chest. I jump when there is this Zombie that just randomly appears. The boys all stare at me I feel embarrassed "Awe is little Grace embarrassed?" Says Matt I turn around and slap him in the chest "Ouch" he moans we all laugh.
Matts pov;
The movie ended and it's 11:00pm I look down and see Mads asleep I tap Cam on the shoulder he looks at her and smiles all the guys take photos of her. All the guys head to bed but me, Cam, Nash and Shawn. We talk and Maddie is still laying on Cam. Cam hops up and moves Maddie's head onto my lap. "We should take her to bed!" Says Cam I nod and pick her up "Here" says Nash I pass her to Nash. And follow the guys upstairs into her and Hayes's room. Nash puts Mads in her bed and I look at Hayes who is sound asleep. We walk out and I go to bed.