Part 5 (recovery and a new girl for hayes)

It's been a week since the accident, Nash has gone back to the same annoying Nash, but Hayes has changed. "Sup Hayes!" I say chucking some pain killers in my mouth. "Sup" he says still staring at his phone, I scoot next to him and look at his messages he's texting a girl named Danielle "have I never taught u not to look at peoples messages!" He says looking at me I look at him and smile "Nope never" I say looking at his messages again. Just then Nash comes down and says " what are you doing Gracie!", "Hayes is texting..." Hayes covers my mouth with his hand so I bite him "ouch you little bitch!" He says looking at me angry "he's texting a girl!!" I scream out. "Awe little Hayes has a girlfriend!" Says Nash a bit too loud, I look at Hayes and he looks annoyed, I go over next to him and try sit next to him but he's annoyed with me and pushes me away, I just laugh. There is a knock at the door I run to get it, I see a girl who looks about my age, she's blonde has blue eyes and is very tall "hey I'm Danielle" she says kinda shy, I just crack up laughing and say "hang on a minute!", "Hayes your girlfriends here!" I scream really loud, I look at Danielle and she is smiling and looking down. Hayes runs out and like flicks his hair, I roll my eyes and say "I'll leave you too ALONE!" I say walking off.

Hayes pt of view:
"Hey Danielle" I say looking at her she is so beautiful! "Hey" she says looking down, "sorry about my little sister, I mean she's my twin but still" "haha it's all good" she says looking at me. "Well come In" I say looking at her, she walks in and we sit on the couch. Then we decide we will go out to the movies.

My pt of view:
I come down stairs and there is no sign of Danielle or Hayes I roll my eyes and sit on the couch and start watching tv. "Hey Gracie, where's Hayes and his girl?" He says I laugh "dunno, and it's not his girl they aren't dating!" I say looking at Nash. "Scoot over" says Nash as I'm spread out all the way over the couch, I pretend to not hear him so he just picks me up and dumps me on the floor and races over to the couch and lays down on the couch so I just go and sit on top of him. A couple of hours later Hayes and Danielle arrive they come inside "what's up love birds?" I say still staring at the tv "why do you have to be so annoying!" Hayes says sitting on the other couch with Danielle next to him. I look at them they are holding hands, I don't know Danielle yet but she seems very nice. After Danielle leaves Hayes comes and sits next to me "are you feeling jelly?" He says putting his arm around me, "what do u mean?" I say looking at him "well I'm spending less time with you more talking to Danielle..." He says "well I guess... I dunno" I say looking at the tv "awe my baby sister is being caring" I don't reply and just zone out.

Authors note:
Hey um there's a little confusion on Maddison's name he middle name is Grace so she is called Gracie a lot!