Part 23

Hayes pov;
I get a text from Gracie
Gracie- "Im at Liam's ill be home in the moning"
Me: Alright stay safe
I go downstairs "Gracie's staying at Liams" i say they nod addicted to the game they're playing.

Gracie's pov;

I start walking down the street, There is a whole pile of older boys. I go and sit under a tree and curl up in a ball. Its freezing tonight i hear a whole pile of loud noises but fall asleep. I wake up to a guy in my face i scream "Babe shh" says the guy covering my mouth, I bite him and stand up and run away. I keep running and i grab my phone 3am great! I try Nash no answer who should i call?

Cameron's pov;
"Cam, Your phone" says Shawn waking me up "What" i say sitting up, I see its Maddison "Mad-Dog whats up?" I ask her Yawning "Cam..." she says obviously crying "Baby u okay?" I ask her putting my shirt on "No..." She says "Where are u" i say grabbing my keys "At the park" she says "Be there soon" i say hanging up "Cam whats going on?" Asks Carter and shawn standing up "Mads" i say they follow me out to the car. Once we reach the park we stop and hop out we start looking around qe cant find her i call her no reply next thing i get a call from Kian
K- Bro where you
M- Come to park we r trying to find Maddie
We keep looking when Kian and Jc arrives.

Shawn's pov;
We keep looking for Maddie i go with Kian and Cam and are walking near the Skateboard park, I hear a scream and we sprint behind this wall we see a couple of guys our age harassing Maddison. "Get off her!" Yells Kian beside me they hold Maddison close they are obviously drunk. She has bruises down her arms and her face is cut open with blood gashing out. "Let her go you dick" says Cameron racing up to the guy "Cam stop!" We yell racing over and trying to pull him off. I grab Maddison out and run back to the car with her sprinting in front of me. Next thing the cops turn up maddies lying face down in the back seat "Shawn" says Maddison "Ya" "Can we go home" she asks me "In a minute babe" i reply shes breathing deeply. Cam comes racing over "Gracie??" He asks she jumps up and hugs him all the guys sigh in relief "Don't tell nash" Maddie says, we stare at each other "Maddie, we have too" i say "No please!" She says cam puts her down "Gracie never go to a party again!" Says Carter being serious "I was..." she says but Carter stops her "I know you were" he says she looks down "We wont tell this time" says Cam i nod she sighs in relief "Sleep now" i say as she lays in the car and boom shes out. "Kids these days" says Kian we nod and go home.

Cameron's pov;
When we arrive home its 4:30am i hop out Yawning and Carry her inside i take her to her room and put her down. I then go back to bed.