Part 27

Maddie's pov;
Once we get out of the pool Chloe and Danielle arrive so Matt and Hayes stay really busy with them. I'm sitting on my bed texting my best friend Sophie who's gonna come over tomorrow and we will go out to the mall. "What ya up too?" Asks Shawn looking over my shoulder "Texting" I say "Oh ya, well my little sister and me are also going out tommoz so if we are near by we can catch up sometime!" He says I nod "Sounds good" I say he smiles. Nash walks in "We all good now?" He asks bending down next to my bed "Ya" i reply. "Well um Sophie's here" says Nash i look at him and smile she walks in "Soph!!" I yell "Mads!!" She yells back i run up and hug her "How are you?" She asks "Pretty good" I say she smiles "Well that's great! Ready for a good day?" She asks I nod "Let's go!" I say walking out "Have fun!!" Screams Hayes I shut the door behind us. We go to a cafe in the mall "So how's everything been?" Asks Sophie "Good, annoying brothers but good!" I say she looks down smiling "What about you?" I ask she smiles "pretty good but Benny died" she says "Soph..." I say hugging her "I'm fine now" she says. She's talking about her Dog, Benny he was a lovely dog but was getting old so it wasn't a surprise. "Well we should go shopping!" She says smiling I laugh and nod in agreement.
Once we reach home Soph's mum comes to get her. "Hello" I say running into the apartment "Matt shut the fuck up" screams someone, the guys are going insane running around screaming "What the fuck" i say "Smack Cam!" Yells someone "Jesus christ" i yell walking back out then Lox arrives "What is going on here?" She says laughing "They have gone nuts" i say rollin my eyes "Wanna go get a coffee?" Asks Lox i nod and we walk out of the crazy apartment.

Authors note;
Hey guys hope your enjoying, Keep reading and sorry this chapter is short....
Interesting stuff is going to happen
Thanks Jodie xxxx