Part 6

Danielle and Hayes are going out now it happened really fast. I decide I'm gonna ask Danielle if she wants to come to the mall with me, as if she's going out with Hayes I need to make sure she's not some kind of weirdo. I creep into hayes's room and see him fast asleep on his bed. I creep up next to his bed and grab his phone "aghhh" screams Hayes jumping up grabbing me around the waist and pulling me onto his bed. "I thought you were asleep" I say looking at him, he grabs the phone "so why were you trying to get my phone?" He asks more seriously "I need Danielle's number!" I say looking at him he gives me it and I walk out and go into my room to text her.

Maddison- hey Danielle it's Gracie
Danielle- hey, how did you get my number?
M- Hayes
D- oh okay lol
M- so do u wanna come to the mall today with me so we can get to know each other!
D- sounds cool see you at 11 outside Starbucks?
M- kk
I get ready and go out to meet Danielle. When I arrive at Starbucks I see Danielle standing there then we head to a cafe to have some lunch. "So how is you and your brothers relationship?" She says looking at me, "it's alright I guess" I say looking at her, "so um just to keep me up to date on this whole relationship status, are you guys dating?", she nods her head "yip we are" she says I just look down it's kinda awkward so we just start to talk about like other stuff.

When we arrive home Hayes comes up and pats me on the head then walks over next to Danielle and says "how was the little one?" I turn around and say "can u honestly stop treating me like I'm 3!" I scream he does the whole baby lip thing so I just go into my room and slam the door. I hear Danielle say to Hayes that he is pretty mean to me. Next thing I know I get a knock at the door "who is it?" I say feeling annoyed and wiping my tears away, "it's Danielle wanna talk?" She says opening my door a little I nod and she comes and sits next to me "don't worry about him!" She says looking at me, I just sit there then the dork himself walks in and sits on the other side next to me. "I'm sorry" he says looking at me I just sit there pouting and not looking at him. He says "oh come on smile before I have to make you!" He says looking down at me I roll my eyes and look at Danielle who is looking at Hayes weirdly I look at Hayes and he grabs me and pulls me on his lap, I'm tucked up in a ball cuz I don't know what he's gonna do. He goes and chucks me in the pool "you dick!!" I scream next thing I know Danielle is being thrown into the pool by Hayes.