Part 9

Mum, Dad (stepdad) and Skylynn are back. Tonight me, Hayes, Nash and Will are going to our dad's for dinner. "Gracie, come here!" Mum yells, "Coming!" I scream running down the stairs, "Go get ready to go for dinner with your dad!" Says mum kissing me on the head I nod and then Cam pulls me into a hug and whispers "I'm coming to", I look up at him and smile "Now go get ready sassy!" Says Cameron I run up the stairs and get ready.

Nash's pov;
"Gracie r u ready yet?" I yell she is taking forever..., "Yip" she screams and runs down the stairs "Bye Skylynn" she says kissing her on the head. We go into the Car Will is driving. "Are you excited to see ur dad, Grace?" Says Cam looking down at me "Agh dah!" I say looking back up at him.

My pov;
We arrive and I hop out of the car and run and hug my dad. We go inside and we are watching tv while our dinner is cooking. "So how have you been Maddie?" Says Dad looking at me, I almost say something when Nash says "She's been a little Brat!" I look at him and say "Hey, I have not!" The boys laugh and cam says "Nah just a drama queen, aye Gracie..." I look at him and give him the evils. I go sit on Will while we talk about vines and then dad calls "dinners ready!" Will lifts me off of him and We go eat. After that Nash says "Boys, wanna play darts?" They all nod and start laughing about something I follow them I wanna have a go but I know Nash will say no. "Can I have a go?" I ask innocently looking up at Nash, "Agh" he says "Sure" says my dad I smile and hop up. Cameron Is trying to teach me how to throw it and I can feel Nash breathing heavily beside me. "Can you stop breathing so hard!" I say looking at Nash everyone laughs.