Part 38

My pov;
The worst day in my life.... Is today I just went in the bathroom and looked at my pregnancy test...
It's positive...
I know right like wtf!! I'm pregnant with a baby from a raper, I'm gonna be a mum I start to cry wishing It was all a dream and I was home with the guys...

Jack J's pov;
It's hard realising Maddison's out there all alone and probably really scared... the O2L guys are coming I mean we already hang out with Jc and Kian but now there is Trevor, Connor and Ricky and Sam. Nash and Hayes are just getting more and more depressed "JJ" says a voice behind me I turn and see Kian there "The guys have arrived" he continues I nod and greet them as they walk into the greirs house "Wheres Connor?" Asks Brent "He had to pull out and only Sammy will be staying here overnight" says Ricky I nod and we all sit down and start talking about Maddison.

My pov;
I told the kidnappers they looked really scared then hurried upstairs I heard them talking and I started to listen "Shat are we gonna do with her?!?" Yells Tom "I dunno..." says Bree "Well you wanted this to get to her brother so..." says Luke then it goes silent I just sit there when Bree comes downstairs "I'll go buy you some food" she snarls at me I nod as she leaves just then Luke comes downstairs "You're a disgrace" he says I back away from him "Come here bitch!" He growls like a dog "I'm pregnant" I say "Yeah... with my child now your my slave" he says chuckling I back away but he grabs me and throws me on the floor I'm wondering what it's doing to my child inside of me...
"Now touch me" he says I shake my head just then the door opens it's Joe "Luke stop she's pregnant" he says walking over to me "And... it's her fault" he says "How is it her fault when you stuck your dick into her" he snaps Luke spits on me and gets off. Eww I wipe the spit off my cheek and Luke leaves "Thanks" I say "Don't mention it" he says he comes and makes my bed "I can do that" I say "Sleep before he does more" says Joe I lay down on my bed and he leaves... I feel so lost right now...