Part 24

Gracie's pov;
2 Days later:
The boys promised not to say a word and so far they've done well. We are going to Britain today to meet fans, although we will be meeting them tommorow. Im sitting in the airport getting ready we get to fly First class I'm so happy! "Maddie looking forward to getting away from Liam?" Whispers hayes i nod "I don't think this relationship is gonna work" i say he nods i put my headphones in when all of a sudden smack someone yells "Smack Cam!" I look up and see Taylor and Brent "Ouch" i say rubbing the side of my face. Once we board i realise I'm sitting near Carter and Shawn. I put my feet up and enjoy the relaxation when someone pulls my headphones out "What!" I say annoyed its Carter, Matt and Nash "Geez calm down!" Says Nash i roll my eyes "So what u want?" I ask "Oh nothin" says Carter "Piss off" I say frustrated "You excited to see Dad and will" asks Nash I nod "Yes now shoo" I say putting my headphones back in.
Once we get off we are waiting for our bags. "Jump" says Cam bending down I jump onto his back and he carries me to were we will meet our security team for this trip and dad and Will. "You excited to see Will" asks Cam I nod hoping off his back we see will I try run but someone has there arm around my waist "Brent!" I moan "Magic word?" He asks "I'll kick you in the nuts!" I say loud he let's go Hayes and Nash and Cam are all ready greeting them "Mad-Dog" says Will picking me up "Will" I say hugging his neck "Have you been good?" He asks looking at me "Mhm Your talking to the wrong person" I say pointing to Nash "Hey..." says Nash I laugh "Missing mum?" He asks I nod and bury my face in his warm jumper he runs my back and puts me down then Security arrive. "Alright so we will take you through in 3's they say" First Dad, and the boys managers go than Matt, Jack J and Jack G, than Brent, Taylor and Carter than Jc, Kian and Shawn than The last group me, Cam, Nash, Will and Hayes. I'm walking through with Cam and Nash on each side once we reach the car. I'm exhausted!

Hayes pov;
Once we reach the mini van we are all tired of trying to get through the crowd. Maddison leans her head on my shoulder "Awe look at the twinies" says Nash I give him the evils. After a while I realise Maddie is asleep on my shoulder "Shhhh" I say looking at the boys they all smile and a couple of them take pics. Once we arrive Nash takes Maddison inside. We all get settled in I will be sleeping with the Jacks sharing a room. I think Maddison's sleeping with Cam, Nash and Matt. Once we unpack we all head to the lounge and start chatting.

Maddie's pov;
I awake in a bed room. I hop up brush my hair and walk downstairs I see the guys I go sit next to Matt and Nash "Hey" I say sitting down "Look who's gonna join us" says Taylor I smile and look down "You alright?" Asks Nash I nod he kisses my head, "So Maddison we are gonna go meet fans tonight wanna come?" Asks Hayes "Is it one on one?" I ask they shake their heads "Then ok" I reply. I stand up and go to the kitchen and grab an apple. "Eating healthy there?" Says Cam picking me up "Go away" I say jokingly "Really?" He says and holds me bridal style then I'm chucked on to the couch. "Thanks for giving me the whole sofa" I say smirking he grabs my feet and pulls me straight off the couch I land on my butt "Ouch!!" I scream Shawn helps me up "At least someone's nice" I say folding my arms "Oh stop it" says Kian pushing me.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:
I hope you guys are enjoying this book and I will be starting a new series called Step Sister the first part will be published in a little while so look out for it. It's Cameron's step sister
Enjoy lovelys xxxx
Oh and exciting things are gonna be happening in this book...