Part 26

Gracie's pov;
"You were out drinking the other night!" Yells Nash "What the hell guys!" I yell turning to the guys who knew they look down then Jc says "Mads it slipped" I roll my eyes "I was drunk alright! Stuff happened I got in trouble!" I yell they look at me "I tried calling you Nash, but I reached cam" I say "You are unbelievable!" Says Hayes running out "Hayes wait" I say Matt tries to stop Hayes but he runs out, I put my head down "You know how bad it could've been?!" Screams Nash "Nash shut the f*** up! It was awful they placed me against a wall holding my f****n Neck! It was pure fuckin torture, And I have to live with that everyday!" I yell back crying he stares at me "Maddison!" Yells my dad walking in "Dad just no" I say wiping my eyes "Maddie that's no excuse! One your not supposed to be drinking two you're never seeing him again!" Yells Will "You know what I hope I never see any of youse again!" I yell running out of the room. As I'm getting near the end of the hallway I hear someone yell my name I just keep running.

Cameron's pov;
"You know what I hope I never see any of youse again!!" Yells Maddison and then running out of the room. I look down and We are all silent "Why didn't you tell me sooner!" Says Nash angry "Dude, we swore to Maddie" I say bending down he sits down and so does her dad and will I go outside and see Maddie at the end of the corridor "Maddie!!!" I yell she keeps running I walk back in and we all sit down silently not knowing what to do. "I'll go find Hayes" says Kian walking out Jc, Taylor, Brent, Johnson and Matt go to find Hayes the rest of us are sitting in silence. "I should go find Maddie" I say standing up Nash nods Jack G, Shawn and Carter follow me. We go down the hallway we saw her run and start searching.

Wills pov;
We sit there silent "What do we do now?" I ask my dad "I don't know..." he says I look at Nash "We should calm down and think about it" he says I nod "We have to forgive her she's our little sister" says Nash I nod and text Cam and Matt to see if they've found them.

Matts pov;
We go out and start searching for Hayes shocked about what just occurred. "Hayes!" I yell no reply we go down to the indoor basketball hoops and see Hayes shooting a hoop "Nice" says Kian once he shoots Hayes looks at us and turns away. Hayes Is only 14 so we are all older then him he fits in perfect though. "Hayes talk?" Asks Jc, Hayes throws the ball at the wall and walks to the side and sits down "I'm fine" he says "Hayes... Bro don't worry alright" I say "What the fuck!! Don't worry she's my sister, And she got hurt!" He says loud i sigh "Hayes look, she's fine now she just needs you by her side" says Kian he nods "Is she still in the room?" Hayes says looking up, "No, she ran out" I say he looks back down "Alright let's go back and see if she's back" says Hayes standing up I pat him on the back and we walk back "She back" Jc asks when we walk in they shake their heads.

Cameron's pov;
We've been looking for 20 minutes now and still no sign. "Where would she go?" Asks Carter "Somewhere were she's alone most likely" I say "Theirs a little room, Near the entrance it's really quiet" says Shawn I nod and we head over there. We open the door to the little room and see Maddie lying on the ground beside the wall I hear small Whimpering, I look at the guys and walk over to her we all sit down around her "Mads" I say rubbing her back "Leave me alone" she says through her tears I look at Jack G "Mads Nash didn't mean to yell" says Carter "Yeah right... Just leave me alone" she says "Maddie we aren't gonna just leave" I say she stays silent but her breathing is deep "Come on talk to us" says Shawn she sits up her cheeks read from the tears "I get it... I'm too much trouble! They would much rather have Sky back! So mom would come back she wouldn't leave if I died!" She says loudly "Maddison she loves you, she would of done the exact same if it were you!" I say "Plus, You're trouble sure, but we wouldn't want you not to be here it would suck!" Says Carter I see a slight smile on her face, I stand up "Come on!" I say reaching out my hand to help her up she shakes her head "Fine than" says Jack G picking her up on his hip "Put me down I'm too big" she says laughing "I hold girls all the time at meet and greats!" He says not letting go I smile and she places her head on his shoulder. "Can we just not go back to Nash right now?" She asks we stop "Mads come on he's dying so is Hayes and Will!" Says Shawn "Maddie it's gonna be okay" I say she looks down.

Maddie's pov;
"Ready?" Asks Jack G putting me down I shake my head no "You'll be fine Mads" says Jack pulling me close to his side "The door opens and we walk in I see everyone "Maddison!!" Yells Hayes he picks me up and spins me around, "I was lost without my twin" I say he nods "Same" he says will comes up and hugs me and says sorry. "Nash" I say sitting next to him he stands up and walks over to the wall "Look Maddie I didn't mean to yell I'm just really disappointed" he says I look down "Look I promise not to do it again alright!" I say he looks down and says "Alright... !" I look down "It's gonna be hard to trust you now " he says "Sorry" I say again "Mph" he sighs I look at the guys for support "I do Love you Mad-Dog" he says I put my face down "I do too" I say I smile "Wanna go swimming?!" I ask raising my eyebrow "You're ridiculous!" Says Matt and the guys laugh "Fine!" Says cam I run and get changed and then wrap a towel around myself "Ready?" Asks Cam I nod and he bends down I jump on his back and we go to the pools.