Part 35

My pov;
Its been a whole day! The nice guy came in after that dick rapped me he told me he was gonna try help me he also gave me a little bit of food then left. Ive been alone strapped to the side of the bed for hours now. About 40 minutes later the black hair dude and the blonde who rapped me came in "Morning" they say i don't reply "Now listen to us, you can watch the tv but if you don't obey us u will be sorry" says the black hair dude i nod in agreement i mean I'm strapped down plus what am i supposed to do here all alone. "So kiss me" says the blonde guy i kiss him on the cheek "No i want tongue and lips" he says i scowl "No tv" he says i shrug he nods "Fine, You still have to do it" he says i pull away but the dark haired guy grabs my shoulder tight and pulls me back then mr blonde starts putting his tongue in my mouth with my best try's to stop it. Then the door opens its the nice guy "Thats enough Luke" says the nice guy the blonde who i guess his name is Luke pulls away "Joe what do you want?" He asks the nice guy who i guess is Joe "Bree is saying to leave her and come out" says Joe and I'm guessing Bree is the blonde chic. "Fine" says the dark haired guy "Tom, Luke Now!" Yells Bree i start to think yay i know all there names. Bree the female, Joe nice guy, Luke rape, and Tom mean. Now i start to watch the only channel I'm aloud animal planet? Weird ha!

Joes pov;
Honestly i feel so bad for Maddison i mean we are like 17 and shes only 14. "So whats the plan?" I ask once everyone's out "I want to see if we can last a few months" she says "Then what?" Asks Luke "Then we get her drugged up and drop her off somewhere and she wont remember any of it!" Says Bree the two guys nod in agreement "Joe?" Asks tom i nod "Sure" i say looking down "What?" Asks Luke "What if the police catches us" asks Joe "They wont" says tom then they all leave i decide to go and talk to Maddison. I open the door and see a scared little girl "Its okay i wont hurt u" i say softly she nods "What are they gonna do to me?" She asks "The plan is a couple of months" i say she looks down "Look i wouldn't do this but they have threatened to kill me" i tell her the truth she looks at me "Its okay" she says I'm shocked by that answer "Im aweful" i say she shakes her head "No you keep me sane" she says i look away "Well i better go but ill be back later" i say and leave.

Authors note:
Hope your enjoying it xxx
Soz haven't updated in a while my grandpa passed away the other day xx