Part 4 ( The acciedent)

I reached the hospital and passed out....
Nash pt of view: I got a phone call from the hospital saying Maddison was injured and in a concussion. "Hayes get down here Gracie's hurt" he runs down " where is she" he says panting "in the hospital" I grab the keys and race to the hospital while driving Hayes texts will, mum and Cameron and tells them what happened. When we arrive we go into her room there is her lying in the bed Lily's in one corner crying and Logan is sitting in there with his head in his hands we go over to Gracie and just start praying then hayes goes over to lily and rubs her back and says it's okay I stand up and pick lily up she has been best friends with Gracie since they were 4 years old so i see her as a little sister. She cries into my chest and I just steer at my sis all pale. I get a tear in my eye but quickly wipe it away. Logan leaves and I decide to take lily home as she needs to be with her family to help her through this, so Hayes stays with grace.

Hayes pt of view: I go over and sit on the chair where Logan was but pull it closer too her bed. I start thinking in my head about this morning and how I tricked her with the eggs. I am sitting there for about 10 min and then I hear a scared voise say "where am I?" It's Gracie. "It's okay Gracie, I'm here. How do u feel?" I say "sore" she says closing her eyes I go get the doctors who give her some medicine, she opens her big blue eyes and looks up staring into space.

My pt of view: I'm awake Hayes is sitting there looking devastated. "Where's Nashy?" I say, "he took lily and Logan home!". Oh crap Logan was there I missed my chance to impress him. Next thing Cameron, Nash, Mum and Will walk in "my baby girl!" Says my mum I look at them and they all are sitting there talking to each other I zone out and just go to sleep.