Part 7

Not much has been going on round here. Just that both boys now have girlfriends so I'm pretty lonely. Hayes and Danielle are still together and now Nash and a girl named Chloe. I'm stuck being a loaner but me and Danielle have become really tight so I hope her and my dooshbag brother stay together. There is a nock at the door "I'll get it!" I scream running to the door, it was Cameron "cammy!" I scream loudly running into his arms, "hey Gracie baby, wheres Nashy?", "With Chloe who else?" I say "awe, someone's getting jelly!" He says I roll my eyes and think to myself, maybe I am jealous?. Next thing I know Hayes and Danielle come downstairs I glear at Hayes who just comes and sits next to me, we sit in silence until Cameron says "I'm gonna go see what movies you guys have!" Standing up "I'll come to" says Danielle. Hayes looks at me I pretend I don't see him, he punches me in the shoulder "oww you dick!" I say giving him the evils, "what's wrong Maddison?" He says looking at me sounding nice for the first time, but for a minute I'm like who's Maddison as I always get called Gracie "you and Nash" I say looking at the tv not blinking, "what are u missing the attention?" He says, I look down and don't say anything then look at him, see we use twinepithy so he understands me, he looks down then I realise Nash is standing behind me I look up he sits on the other side of me. "Where's Chloe?" I say looking at Nash "she was worried about you so told me to come spend time with you..." He says I look at Nash and say "go see her!" He looks at me weirdly "what?" He says sounding confused "go see Chloe" I say then I hear Chloe, Danielle and Cameron talking and they go sit on the other couch, I just look down and roll my eyes. Hayes nudges me in the hip I look up and everyone is staring at me "can you guys please stop looking at me, it makes me feel uncomfortable!" I say kinda happier "There's the Gracie I know" says Hayes, "well at least someone in this family has stayed the same!" I say looking down at the floor. Everyone sits in silence then I get up and walk into my room, I don't have any close friends all the ones I do are downstairs who I'm angry with.